Memorize These Vital Facts Now
• The Liberty Net meets Saturday evening at around 10PM Eastern US Time on 3944 kHz or a nearby frequency. It usually lasts more than an hour, sometimes several hours. Our chat room (below) is most active at those times. Our audio stream (click the play button!) is live during the Net, and plays recordings at all other times.
• There is a certain pretended “Liberty Net,” almost all of them very recent arrivals, who have been lying about, “banning,” and even threatening Net members based on personal grudges. Such threats are morally wrong and we disassociate ourselves totally from these individuals, who do not normally operate on 3944 and vicinity. Making false accusations and threats is beyond the pale of decent behavior.
• Recordings of the latest Liberty Nets are generally posted to the top of the right column of this page, under the heading Liberty Net Audio.
• And have a bit of fun; look up WB4AIO on QRZ — not QRZ.com but the much better QRZCQ.com, which now allows SWLs to register with special SWL callsigns and interact with amateur radio operators. Check it out and make sure to register!
• Can’t see our chat room? That’s because you need to be registered and logged in to see it. To find out how to do that, just follow our easy instructions.
Click the button to listen to the audio stream in a new, movable window. You can also use the alternative audio player links below.
Alternative links to play our stream in your favorite media player:Winamp, iTunes
Direct stream link
Windows Media Player
There’s another great 24/7 radio network you can try, too — just click here — it’s put out by the good folks at the National Alliance.
Our discussion room rules are simple: Be civil; no disruption or personal attacks on legitimate, honorable net participants, and no promotion of sites or individuals which attack them. Please don’t paste huge blocks of text into the room; use a link instead.