Memorize These Vital Facts Now
• The Liberty Net meets Saturday at around 10PM Eastern US Time. Right now we use QSOnet and the virtual ionosphere on 3944 kHz (where there is zero interference and no antenna is needed) — we will be returning to HF after some station construction is finished, probably on the same frequency. The Net usually lasts until midnight or 1AM Eastern. Our chat room (below) is most active at those times. Our audio stream (click the big play button under the chat!) is live during the Net, and plays recent recordings at all other times.
• There is a certain fake “Liberty Net” (sometimes he calls it “Liberty Net Radio”) run by a severely troubled individual in New Jersey, N2IRJ, and some individuals he dominates or deceives. This fake net has now taken an anti-White position. A better name for that group is the Lack-of-Liberty Net. (Recently, that net decided to officially celebrate Hanukkah, which shows you how far they have fallen. A few weeks later this net imploded due to the psychological issues of their self-appointed “manager.” As of early 2023, it hasn’t been on the air for over half a year.)
• Recordings of the latest Liberty Nets are generally posted to the top of the right column of this page, under the heading Liberty Net Audio, a day or a few days after the Net session.
• And have a bit of fun; look up WB4AIO on QRZ — not QRZ.com but the much better QRZCQ.com, which now allows SWLs to register with special SWL callsigns and interact with amateur radio operators. Check it out and make sure to register!
• Can’t see our chat room? That’s because you need to be registered and logged in to see it. To find out how to do that, just follow our easy instructions.
Click the button to listen to the audio stream in a new, movable window. You can also use the alternative audio player links below.
Alternative links to play our stream in your favorite media player:Winamp, iTunes
Direct stream link
Windows Media Player
There’s another great 24/7 radio network you can try, too — just click here — it’s put out by the good folks at the National Alliance.
Our discussion room rules are simple: Be civil; no disruption or personal attacks on legitimate, honorable net participants, and no promotion of sites or individuals which attack them. Please don’t paste huge blocks of text into the room; use a link instead.