THIS week I’ll be trying to catch up on my articles by covering two weeks of the net instead of just one. I don’t know what it is about Summer, but there seem to be significantly fewer than 24 hours in most days!
Here’s my selection from the topics brought up on the net, along with our take on them:
• Those who hate the Confederate flag and want to ban it are tyrants — and ignorant tyrants at that. KK4WX offers net participants an extensive article on the subject. (12 minutes)
• The alliance between the allegedly liberal (and definitely Israel-funding and Israel-subservient) Democrat party and Islam is bizarre, to say the least. The only reasonable explanation is that the organization is more of a criminal enterprise than a political party with an actual ideology. (29 minutes)
• The FBI’s data dump of information on the War Hag’s email scandal is the biggest bombshell we’ve seen in a presidential campaign in a long time. As part of the Anointed Elite of high-level employees of the billionaire oligarchs, though, so it’s likely she’ll remain free, unfortunately, until the revolution. (7 minutes)
• Crazy Glenn Cuck now says that the Soros-funded “Black Lives Matter” group is just fine with him. His ratings are falling so fast that he has removed all pay walls from his The Blaze programming. There seems to a notable lack of excitement about this, however. (39 minutes)
• A rather Semitic-looking “feminist” — who claims to be Italian — has hysterically attacked the Italian government’s Fertility Day celebration, designed to promote the idea of young Italian couples having more children. You can understand the Jewish/feminist agenda quite easily if you always remember that they hate anything that brings White children into the world, and love anything that reduces the number of White children. It really is as simple — and as frightening — as that. See
for more information. (41 minutes)
You can listen to the Liberty Net every week — usually on 3995 kHz, but sometimes moved to avoid causing interference — every Saturday night at 10PM Eastern Time, and also via the Internet. There’s a Wednesday night session too, also at 10PM — and the Survival Net at the same time on Sundays. You can also download the Liberty Net right here at https://3950.net and listen in your car, at work, or wherever you like. Check in on the air and join the excitement!