AS FALL APPROACHES, the static on 75 meters starts to go down and far-sighted hams start thinking about improving their antenna systems in the cool — but not yet cold — outdoor weather. Falling leaves often signify rising signals!Listen: Liberty Net 9/10
Thanks to Marty, N2IRJ, for filling in as Net Control Station when Vic, W1WCR was attending this year’s Oktoberfest.
Here’s a brief selection taken from among the topics brought up on the net, along with my take on them:
• These days, if you buy a John Deere, an RCA, or sometimes even a Cadillac, you’re just getting a cheaply-made Asian product with a venerable old American nameplate slapped on it just before the inflated price sticker (of about ten times the item’s true value) is attached. In so many ways, America is just a shell of its former self. Soon we won’t be able to pretend anymore. (11 minutes)
• One of the great advantages of Software Defined Radios (SDRs) is that with some of the more advanced systems you can combine two antennas with nearly infinite phase and amplitude combinations, making it possible to peak or null any signal that both antennas can hear. (17 minutes)
• The criminal background of Hillary Clinton, her absolute betrayal of the White working people of America, and her genocidal, murderous warmongering are becoming more and more well known, and much of the lukewarm support she originally had is melting away. Unfortunately, the same establishment that controls Clinton has moved in on Trump and hopes to control him too. (33 minutes)
• Is it really so surprising that a large number of Blacks don’t want to salute the American flag? They are a separate nation, really: biologically, culturally, and in every important way. Blacks may be inferior in IQ, but in instinctively recognizing that nations are defined by race they are light years ahead of many Whites. (38 minutes)
• 15 years ago, WTC7 fell perfectly into its own footprint, even though it had not been hit by any planes. Millions of Americans do not believe the official explanation that debris from the twin towers could have caused such an event. Many are hoping that an honest investigation will be launched by a Trump administration. (57 minutes)
The Liberty Net — amateur radio’s longest-running current events discussion net — is on the air every Saturday night at 10PM Eastern Time on the high side of 75 meter SSB (usually 3995 kHz). You might have to tune around, but we’re not hard to find. And don’t forget the Survival Net on Sundays and the Midweek Liberty Net on Wednesdays, all at 10 Eastern.
Remember, thanks to our Internet audio feed, you can enjoy the benefits of N2IRJ’s Beverage antenna and SDR reception capability (and WB4AIO’s SDR as a backup). And, as always, you can download the net recording right here at https://3950.net and listen whenever you like.Listen: Liberty Net 9/10