ONCE AGAIN the weekly current events discussion Liberty Net on 75 meters was filled with provocative ideas and debate, led by Net Control station W1WCR.
There’s literally nothing else like it on the air anywhere.
Here are just a few of the highlights of this week’s discussions, along with the time when they took place (from the beginning of the recording in hours and minutes):Listen to or download this week's Liberty Net
• Somali gangs are now terrorizing Lewiston, Maine (1 hour 32 minutes)
• The United Nations is considering issuing gold coins called “Oros” (2 hours 38 minutes)
• Tips on investing in gold (2 hours 35 minutes)
• Glenn Beck suddenly takes a more sympathetic view of Obama, as the ruling establishment pushes for yet another and much larger war in the Middle East (2 hours 8 minutes)
• Chinese power needs to be viewed in the context of the brutal underside of Asian culture (2 hours 18 minutes)
• Should sex, religion, or politics ever be discussed on amateur radio? (2 hours 55 minutes)
• Korean society does not tolerate interracial marriage (2 hours 59 minutes)
• America’s depression epidemic and the resulting hopelessness and apathy: Could this be related to Huxley’s “pharmacological method of making people love their servitude”? (3 hours 37 minutes)
• Alex Jones: Was the ADL attack on Jones a fake? Does Jones have a blind spot when it comes to Zionism? (3 hours 50 minutes)
• Jesse Ventura’s new TV shows on 9-11 and HAARP: worthwhile or not? (3 hours 56 minutes)
• Glenn Beck: Is he just a showman for establishment insider/manipulator Rupert Murdoch? (4 hours 31 minutes)
• The establishment of a VAT and a national sales tax in the U.S. (4 hours 50 minutes)
• Tuning internal combustion engines for less pollution (5 hours 0 minutes)
• Why we need an intelligence test for voters (5 hours 53 minutes)
And those aren’t the only subjects — there’s in-depth discussion of the economy, the illegal wars now taking place and planned for the future in the Middle East, the corruption and infiltration of the conservative movement, the latest “health care reform” debacle and much, much more.
Thanks to N2IRJ and his low-noise receiving and recording setup, those of us who can’t listen on Saturday nights at 10PM Eastern can listen anytime — or even download the file for listening on your personal mp3 player. Just click on the arrow to activate the streaming player, and then click anywhere on the progress bar to jump to any part of the recording. You can also right-click on the “download” link (which appears when you start the player) to save to your hard drive.
The recording is 6 hours 13 minutes long and about 125 MB in size. It commences some minutes before the Net proper begins, showing that Net participants obtained the frequency when it was not in use. Check-ins begin at about the 20 minute mark, with discussions starting at around 37 minutes.Listen to or download this week's Liberty Net