THE REPAIRS at WB4AIO were successful and it was fun to check in to the Midweek Liberty Net this week! Remember that there are two other nets besides the flagship 10PM Liberty Net on Saturday night: the Midweek Liberty Net at 10PM Wednesdays and the Survival Net at 10PM Sundays.Listen: Liberty Net 3/19
Here’s a short selection of some of the topics that were raised during this session of the Liberty Net, along with my commentary:
• Tens of thousands of “migrants” have been stopped in Greece, and, if the patriots there have any say in the matter, they will soon be dispatched out of Europe and into Turkey. The most important issue here is not religion or rape or the economy or “refugees” but the preservation of the White race in Europe. (24 minutes)
• Both Korea and Sweden have openly announced that they are moving toward a “cashless society” in the next few years. This means that the banks and the governments they own will have even more of a stranglehold on us than they already do — and financial privacy will be a thing of the past. There would no longer be any way to challenge the demands of the government or the banks, since they could simply cut off access to your funds if you had a dispute with them. The only people who could possibly support such a thing are either tyrants or their dupes. (27 minutes)
• More than $81 million is still missing from the central bank of Bangladesh after the successful hacking of their account at the New York Federal Reserve last week. (32 minutes)
• The shoebox bank never deducts anything from your account. The shoebox bank never asks you what you’re going to do with your money. The shoebox bank is open 24 hours a day, seven days a week. The shoebox bank doesn’t care how large your deposits or withdrawals are, and doesn’t report them to anyone. In fact, the shoebox bank doesn’t even keep records — unless you want it to. The shoebox bank never fails or needs to be bailed out. There’s never a line at the shoebox bank. (37 minutes)
• Why does the Pope denigrate the idea of a wall on the southern border of the United States? The Vatican, after all, is a walled city and from all accounts the wall there is quite effective indeed. (49 minutes)
Remember that you can receive the Liberty Net on 3995 kHz (or a nearby open frequency in the case of interference) every Saturday night at 10PM Eastern Time. You can also listen live on the Internet or listen at your leisure via the mp3 files posted right here at https://3950.net every week. And don’t forget the Midweek Liberty Net on Wednesdays and the Survival Net on Sundays — all at 10PM Eastern.
The complete net recording is posted at the very top of the right column (under “Liberty Net Audio”) here on https://3950.net — usually on the day immediately following the net, so look for it there if you’d like to listen or download after the net has signed off. The new articles and summaries (like this one, found in the center column) show up around a week later.
Once again, thanks to W1WCR and all participants for making this extraordinary net possible — and please check in!Listen: Liberty Net 3/19