REPAIR of my station this week caused this article to be late this week, and for that I apologize. Activity on the Liberty Net (and associated Survival Net) is at a high level, with many new stations contributing for the first time ever. Welcome to all new check-ins!
Listen: Liberty Net 3/12″]
Here’s a short selection of just a few of the ideas from this week’s net session, along with my commentary:
• As the hysterical reaction against Trump shows us, nearly all Republican office-holders are RINOs (“Republicans in Name Only”). So perhaps there is no such thing as a “true Republican” after all. (23 minutes)
• All kinds of devices and appliances that you wouldn’t imagine — even water filters — are now connected to the Internet. And many of these devices, even some “security devices,” are terribly insecure and wide open for hacking and government snooping. Some of these devices tell snoops when you’re home and what you’re doing in great detail. One Chinese “security” camera even connects itself to peer-to-peer networks by default! (27 minutes)
• What is all this nonsense about stopping Muslim immigration “until they can be vetted properly”? How pathetically weak. Better: Define citizenship as Nature, the Founding Fathers, and tradition define it — on a racial basis. No non-Whites should be permitted to immigrate to White nations, and those invaders already present should be sent back to their home countries. (43 minutes)
• The Black Lives Matter movement is a symptom of the anger and frustration that always occurs when one people is ruled by another. The only reasonable solution is to follow the Maxim of Self-Determination: “Every people which considers itself to be a people should, to the maximum extent possible, live under its own government.” The whole multicultural and multiracial social experiment needs to be totally abandoned — immediately. (1 hour 33 minutes)
• Despite denials, is clear that the Federal Reserve was “taken” along with Bangladesh’s central bank when hackers issued transfer requests totaling around a billion dollars. It is claimed that only a typographical error on the part of the hackers prevented the loss from being the whole $1 billion — instead of the $80 million that was actually taken. (We do not say “stolen,” since central banks and all fractional reserve banks create their deposits out of nothing — stealing from the commonweal, by design, in the process.) (2 hours 2 minutes)
Remember that you can receive the Liberty Net — usually on 3995 kHz but sometimes on a nearby frequency — every Saturday night at 10PM Eastern Time, Wednesdays at 10PM; and don’t forget the Survival Net at 10PM on Sundays. Or listen live on the Internet via the “live” link a the top of this page. And you can listen at your leisure via the mp3 files posted here at https://3950.net every week.
Once again, thanks to W1WCR for running this important and historic discussion net — now in its 42nd year — and thanks also to N2IRJ for making these recordings available.
Listen: Liberty Net 3/12″]