by Kevin Strom, WB4AIO
N2IRJ has invested in new professional-level preamplifiers and A/D conversion hardware, and the results benefit everyone who listens to the recordings of the Liberty Net we archive here. Enjoy!
Listen: Liberty Net 6/11″]
Here are a few examples from the hundreds of ideas debated this time on amateur radio’s most exciting net:
• A new controversy is brewing about the apparently fake Social Security number that was issued to Obama in, of all places, Connecticut. Another man has been discovered who was issued the same number, which is supposed to be impossible. That man was born in Connecticut but later lived in Hawaii, making his records potentially available to a forger there. (14 minutes)
• Now that Alabama has enacted a new law which aims to put a few restrictions on what illegal invaders can do there, how long will it be before boycotts of the state are initiated? (22 minutes)
• Rational people, looking objectively at the actual actions of Washington’s “Department of Homeland Security,” would have to conclude that the agency itself is a terrorist group. (26 minutes)
• The coalition that elected the oligarch’s current figurehead is falling apart: A prominent “rapper” has now called Obama “the biggest terrorist in America.” (28 minutes)
• When today’s largely phony presidential candidates show up to “debate” on the billionaires’ television networks, few questions of any importance are ever asked. (34 minutes)
• Why is it when the super-wealthy convene in Switzerland to discuss their plans for us with senior politicians, the major media networks ignore it, and those who are concerned and want to report on the event are dismissed as “conspiracy nuts”? (1 hour 14 minutes)
• Why is it that almost every elected Democrat and every elected Republican is a warmonger, even those who ran on an anti-war platform? (1 hour 20 minutes)
• Now that the New World Order oligarchs have started slaughtering innocents in yet another Muslim country — is it the fifth or the sixth? — it may make investors in cruise missile manufacturers even more prosperous than investors in gold. (1 hour 28 minutes)
The Liberty Net — amateur radio’s longest-running discussion net — is on the air every Saturday night at 10PM Eastern Time on or around 3950 kHz SSB (lately it’s been higher in frequency — as high as 3993 — to avoid DRM interference).
Remember, thanks to N2SAG and N2IRJ and W1WCR, you can listen live — and chat live — via the Web whenever the Liberty Net is on the air. And, as always, you can download the net right here at https://3950.net and listen at your leisure.
[wpaudio url=”https://3950.net/recordings/LIBERTY%20NET%20%20%202011%20June%2011th,%20Saturday%20%20%204h%207m%2000s%20%20%20Ending%20Frequency%203980%20kHz%20%20%20Source%20%20N2IRJ.mp3″ text=”Listen: Liberty Net 6/11″]