MOST INFORMATION sources these days want to sell you something and are therefore beholden to the maker of, and market for, that thing. Or they’re selling advertising and are therefore beholden to whomever is really paying the bills. In contrast, the Liberty Net is totally non-commercial and dedicated to public service. It is not monolithic, and consists entirely of independent individuals sharing information freely, teaching — and learning from — other participants.Listen: Liberty Net 7/23
Here are some selected samples of the topics brought forward on this week’s net, along with my interpretations:
• Thank goodness for Guccifer and Wikileaks, who have shown the world that the criminal Clinton Machine stole the Democratic nomination from Bernie Sanders. (3 minutes)
• In Germany, mostly-Muslim non-White invaders are bringing rape, murder, terror, and other crimes — and the traitorous German government’s response is to propose “teaching Islam” in the public school system (17 minutes)
• A Muslim “fatwa” has been issued against Pokemon by a cleric in Saudi Arabia, in part because the game characters evolve and thus the game promotes the “evil” concept of biological evolution. (20 minutes)
• Democracy guarantees that the worst possible leaders will always be chosen — those who are the most skillful liars, actors, and the best makers of extravagant promises crafted to appeal to mediocre and stupid minds. (26 minutes)
• Donald Trump, unfortunately, has been backtracking on some of his more radical (and thus his best) statements. But so far he is holding firm on his willingness to work with Russian leadership to avoid war. Another fratricidal war between White nations would be a disaster of cosmic proportions. (53 minutes)
Remember that you can receive the Liberty Net on 3995 kHz (or a nearby open frequency in the case of interference) every Saturday night at 10PM Eastern Time. You can also listen live on the Internet or listen at your leisure via the mp3 files posted right here at http://3950.net every week. And don’t forget the Midweek Liberty Net on Wednesdays and the Survival Net on Sundays — all at 10PM Eastern.
The complete net recording is posted at the very top of the right column (under “Liberty Net Audio”) here on http://3950.net — usually on the day immediately following the net, so look for it there if you’d like to listen or download after the net has signed off. The new articles and summaries (like this one, found in the center column) show up around a week later.
Once again, thanks to W1WCR and all participants for making this extraordinary net possible — and please check in!Listen: Liberty Net 7/23