SOME USERS of 3950.net wonder why they occasionally hear two-second gaps of silence while listening to our Liberty Net and Survival Net recordings. The answer is simple: There are sometimes periods of no activity between the end of the formal net and the beginning of informal post-net conversations. The same sometimes occurs after the pre-net conversations that we sometimes include if they are interesting. So that you, the listeners, don’t have to listen to many minutes of nothing but band noise and thunderstorm static, we edit our recordings to take out these empty spots. But to make it clear that something has been edited, we insert a two-second silent pause whenever this is done. And now you know!
Listen: Liberty Net 8/6″]
Here are my selections from among the ideas brought out on this week’s net, along with my comments:
• A nutball Swedish evangelical Christian group has decided to use drones to drop “electronic Bibles” into ISIS-controlled areas — as if 1) recruiting primitive low-IQ low-self-control Brown people into your own religion is a good idea, and 2) as if primitive low-IQ low-self-control Brown people are the way they are because of religion and not genetics. Genes make culture, not the reverse. (39 minutes)
• Cut your cable off, now: Why are you paying evil propagandists to lie to you and provide you “entertainment” loaded with suicidal values and messages? Hit them where it hurts: the pocketbook. And free your mind by studying alternative media and the classic works of our civilization. (1 hour 6 minutes)
• The number of coal industry jobs in Kentucky has now declined to its lowest point since 1898. Is this due to increased reliance on alternative fuels, newly-exploited reserves of natural gas, or just a decline in American prosperity? (1 hour 11 minutes)
• Welcome to the Evil Fun House: The regime’s Vice President, a criminal named Joe Biden, has just officiated at a homosexual “wedding” of two male White House aides, which took place at the Naval Observatory. Biden said he “couldn’t be happier.” (1 hour 13 minutes)
• The Pope recently made a pronouncement that his fellow Christians should “envision a world without borders.” Translation: “We want to flood Europe with even more non-White invaders.” (1 hour 21 minutes)
Remember that you can find — and check in to — the Liberty Net on or near 3995 kHz every Saturday night at 10PM Eastern Time, or you can listen live on the Internet by clicking on the “live” tab at the top of this page — or listen whenever you like on your player via the mp3 files posted here at https://3950.net every week. (And don’t forget the Survival Net on Sundays and the Midweek Liberty Net on Wednesdays, all at 10PM Eastern.)
Thanks to W1WCR for running the Liberty Net, and thanks to all of you for checking in and making the net what it is today!
Listen: Liberty Net 8/6″]