by Kevin Strom, WB4AIO
THE LIBERTY NET was attacked by multiple jammers this week — stations purposely transmitting sound effects and unidentified rude remarks and obscenities — but, despite all the efforts of the would-be censors, the Net participants brought off one of the most interesting and thought-provoking discussions yet.Listen to or download this week's Liberty Net
Jammers are less effective than ever, because listeners have multiple ways of hearing the Net these days: They can listen on their own receivers, or, by logging in to N2SAG’s Stickam site, listen to N2SAG’s or KC0OW’s receivers (or others that are sometimes available), or tune in via N2IRJ’s feed which is also recorded and archived here. With multiple receivers hundreds of miles apart — some with steerable-null antenna arrays — it’s possible to minimize any intentional interference. Furthermore, N2SAG is building an e-list of monitoring stations which he’ll be coordinating when the jammers are on the air. Using triangulation and propagation clues, along with the technical and behavior “signatures” of the jammers, many will be identified and removed from the air. Listen to the Net for more details.
The Liberty Net is the longest-running current events discussion net on amateur radio, and is one of the most venerable gatherings of amateurs on the air. It’s a bastion of free speech and free inquiry. Here are just a few of the topics discussed this week:
• It’s crazy for people to state, as some media “conservatives” have, that they “miss Bush.” Obama is just Bush on steroids. You can’t cure out-of-control spending and borrowing with more out-of-control spending and borrowing. (21 minutes)
• The SPLC probably won’t be making an anti-White cause celebre out of the shooter at the University of Alabama: she is Jewish and the SPLC, though it pretends otherwise, is not objective in such matters. Gun bans at universities, by the way, make it almost impossible to stop such crazies. (27 minutes)
• Goldman Sachs has colluded with corrupt elements in the Greek government to conceal the true extent of that government’s debt, in a scam that could devastate the European Union. (47 minutes)
• The “Patriot Act” was written in advance of the 9/11 attacks, which may well have been a false flag operation designed to destroy the U.S. Constitution. (1 hour 17 minutes)
• Could the policies of Japan and Switzerland — both favor closed borders and racial integrity — be the reason that these two countries are now under covert financial attack by the U.S.? (1 hour 21 minutes)
• Have the British people lost their will and initiative? Some say they are now a “people with a broken back.” (1 hour 49 minutes)
• The answer to high technology “traffic surveillance cameras” is a very old technology — the grappling hook. (1 hour 50 minutes)
• Why does the alleged Obama birth certificate released during the election utilize a font that did not exist at the time the certificate was allegedly printed? (1 hour 54 minutes)
• The current “hate Iran” foreign policy is totally insane. (2 hours 8 minutes)
• Iran is enriching uranium while the United States is enriching Goldman Sachs. (2 hours 12 minutes)
• The Liberty Net has met on or near 3950 kHz every Saturday night for the last 36 years. (2 hours 25 minutes)
• The Israel cult — whose devotees are Zionists and Christian Zionists — is one of the greatest threats to the United States. (3 hours 24 minutes)
This week’s audio file size is about 143 MB, with a total length of seven hours. The times listed are measured from the beginning of this week’s recording.
Remember that you can receive the weekly Liberty Net on the nearest clear frequency to 3950 kHz every Saturday night at 10PM Eastern Time, or listen live on the Internet via N2SAG or N2IRJ, or listen at your leisure — on your computer or mp3 player — via the downloadable audio files posted here at https://3950.net every week.
Once again, thanks to W1WCR for his excellent work as Net Control Station, and to N2IRJ for his superb receiving and recording efforts.Listen to or download this week's Liberty Net