by Kevin Strom, WB4AIO
IT’S AMAZING to listen to the Liberty Net — not just for the wealth of uncensored information that you and others can share there, but also for the decades-long friendships that the net has brought into being. It all started in 1974, making it the longest-running serious discussion net on the amateur airwaves.Listen: Liberty Net 7/16
Here’s a brief summary of some of the topics covered this time on radio’s most exciting net:
• How can Barack Obama — who broke every promise he ever made about the economy; who broke every promise he ever made to end the wars; who broke every promise he ever made to poor people — still garner support from a third of the polled electorate? The answer: pure racial politics, which, like it or not, is the inevitable wave of the future. (34 minutes)
• Anyone interested in the regime’s handover of more and more land and resources to our Chinese creditors should watch the original Star Trek episode titled “Omega Glory,” which describes a similar scenario. (42 minutes)
• Drunken spenders (like the regime in Washington) have a symbiotic relationship with drunken lenders (like the commercial banks) — and both of them are bleeding us dry. (44 minutes)
• Now that we are so broke that every foreign aid dollar must be a borrowed dollar, why in Hell are we continuing to enslave the next generation in order to buy more missiles for Israel? (53 minutes)
• Who will be the lender of last resort when the money runs out and America turns into Greece writ large? The American people, of course — except we will be “lending” involuntarily and it won’t really be lending: It will be theft, poverty, and slavery. (1 hour 28 minutes)
• There is a legal concept called “odious debt” which regards all debts made by any government which is acting against the interests of its own people as null and void. By that standard, all of the debts entered into by the regime in Washington are totally invalid. (1 hour 54 minutes)
• Simple cash management techniques could solve the deficit crisis in one day — if Congress wasn’t in bed with the oligarchs, and had the courage to immediately end the wars and send the Mestizo invaders home. (2 hours 55 minutes)
• The financial crisis is just a symptom of a much larger and more deadly problem: the demographic and genetic decline of America. (3 hours 1 minute)
Thanks to Marty, N2IRJ, you’re able to listen to these Liberty Net recordings at home, at work, in your car, or while hiking or jogging with your portable mp3 player. And remember N2SAG’s live feed during Net times that lets you hear the Liberty Net via multiple receivers — and chat too.
Check out, and check in to, amateur radio’s most exciting net every Saturday night — usually somewhere above 3950 kHz SSB (in recent weeks above that frequency by 30 kHz or so — we have to be flexible to evade jammers and intruders), starting at 10PM Eastern Time.
Kudos and thanks go to Vic, W1WCR, for his decades of hard work for free speech and amateur radio!Listen: Liberty Net 7/16