by Kevin Strom, WB4AIO
NEITHER SOLAR FLARES nor power surges, nor anything that the enemies of free speech have attempted, have stopped — or even put a crimp in the style of — the Liberty Net. The net has been on the air, serving the public interest, and expanding minds since 1974.Listen: Liberty Net 7/7
Here are just a few of the things that were discussed during this week’s session of the net:
• Now that the money-manipulators and criminal politicians have dug a deep economic hole for themselves — now that millions have awakened to their scams and crimes — will they play the only card they have left, and start another World War? It’s clear that the tyrants hate Russia, because Russia is not under their control, and recent false flag events indicate that Russian resistance to the ongoing attempted CIA / Mossad coup in Syria may be used as a pretext. (38 minutes)
• US Treasuries, at nearly zero per cent. interest, have now reached the point where many rational investors consider them unmarketable. What does that say about the solvency of institutions that hold vast quantities of them? (41 minutes)
• Not only has Mitt Haircut not won enough delegates to carry the nomination, but he and his campaign officials face charges that they have been coercing Ron Paul’s and other delegates. (52 minutes)
• Obama’s false Social Security number, coupled with other questionable aspects of his background, shows fingerprints of deep intelligence agency involvement in his career. (1 hour 2 minutes)
• We’ve gotten halfway through the year, and 32 banks have failed so far. Hurray for the recovery! (2 hours 8 minutes)
• Well over half of all public spending in this country goes to feed the regime’s military killing machine — just about as much as the rest of the world’s military budgets combined. (2 hours 25 minutes)
• Americans, though they don’t know it yet, are so totally enslaved to the bankers that our economy could truly be described, not as an industrial economy or agricultural economy or service economy, but as a “debt service economy.” (3 hours 42 minutes)
• How far we have fallen is well illustrated by the “health care mandate” which declares that we must purchase a corporate product or go to prison. (4 hours 3 minutes)
Thanks to Marty, N2IRJ, you’re able to listen to the Liberty Net right now on your computer here at https://3950.net/ — or download the file and listen on your portable mp3 player. Check in via your ham rig, and also check out the live feed and chat during net times, and the additional feed from N2SAG, that let you make an end run around jammers and a fickle ionosphere.
Join in or listen to the most exciting net on the amateur bands every Saturday night starting at 10PM Eastern Time.
Our thanks go to W1WCR for his hard work and courage in keeping this very important part of the amateur radio service alive for almost 40 years!Listen: Liberty Net 7/7