by Kevin Strom, WB4AIO
MURPHY’S LAW May be part of the inherent structure of reality, and it impacts radio stations as much as it does anything. Murphy struck N2IRJ this week, causing a shorted power supply transistor, so the phone patch was off the air — but the over-the-air participation was high, especially for a Summer session, and the Liberty Net discussions continued at a high level.Listen: Liberty Net 7/14
Here are just a few of the topics introduced for discussion and debate during this week’s session of the net:
• The oligarchs and their pet legislators are trying hard to push ratification of a treaty that would ban private ownership of firearms, in an effort to nullify the Second Amendment. Remember, these folks are the same people who have spent multiple millions to arm Mexican drug cartels and Israeli murder squads, so they’re not at all against violence. What they are against is your ability to defend yourself from tyranny. (16 minutes)
• Several thinkers have come out with innovative ideas to liberate us from legislative tyranny: jury nullification, the citizen’s veto, and the right of individuals to opt out of the regime’s “programs” and pretended laws. (39 minutes)
• One of the largest “bills” we have to pay is a fraudulent one: the loss in purchasing power of our money because of the banking system’s continual creation of more and more money, thus making each dollar worth less every day. Time to put a stop to it. (52 minutes)
• How many Americans know that the Constitution-gutting legislation that was passed in the panic immediately after 9-11 was written long before that date? Watch for a similar false flag attack to stampede the rubes into supporting more wars, more gun control, and more regime surveillance of our private lives. (1 hour 21 minutes)
• One result of the Third Worldization of America is the rise of non-White gangs, which now virtually rule over large parts of what used to be our cities. There are believed to be more than 100,000 gang members in Chicago alone. (1 hour 26 minutes)
• Here’s an interesting question: Has any central banker, anytime or anywhere, ever refused to “monetize” a politician’s debt? (1 hour 32 minutes)
• When someone has incriminating information about powerful regime figures, like “DC Madam” Deborah Jeane Palfrey did about John McCain and Dick Cheney, one needs to be willing to publish it without delay. Palfrey made the mistake of delaying publication long enough for someone to “suicide” her just days after she declared she would never kill herself and had further revelations to make. (2 hours 5 minutes)
• Canada is having some trouble with melting of its new plastic composite currency on hot days. Here’s a tip for our friends up north: They should just make their bills out of the same material that was used to manufacture the hijacker’s passport that was found amid the debris after the 9-11 attack on the World Trade Center — it somehow survived a steel-beam-melting fire perfectly intact. (2 hours 24 minutes)
• The Washington regime tells us that Muslims “hate us for our freedom.” But now there’s no need to hate us any more — the “Patriot Act” and other laws have effectively eliminated that freedom. Problem solved! (2 hours 27 minutes)
Thanks to Marty, N2IRJ, you’re able to listen to these Liberty Net recordings at home, at work, in your car, or while hiking or jogging with your portable mp3 player. And remember the live feeds during Net times, right here at https://3950.net/live/ and at N2SAG’s site, that let you hear the Liberty Net via multiple receivers — and chat too.
Check out, and check in to, amateur radio’s most exciting net every Saturday night — usually somewhere above 3950 kHz SSB (we have to be flexible to evade jammers and intruders), starting at 10PM Eastern Time.
Kudos and thanks go to Vic, W1WCR, for his decades of hard work for free speech and amateur radio!Listen: Liberty Net 7/14