by Kevin Strom, WB4AIO
DESPITE SUMMERTIME STATIC at the highest levels we’ve seen this season, and despite the temporary loss of the N2IRJ phone patch (Marty is repairing his transceiver’s power supply as I type), the Liberty Net had numerous new check-ins and extremely interesting discussions this week.
Listen: Liberty Net 7/28″]
Here’s a small selection from the many ideas brought forward during this week’s Liberty Net:
• Many people are saying that being forced to choose between Mitt Rob-me and Fetchit is a matter of picking the lesser of two evils. But is it really better to pick the “less evil” and hope that a smaller amount of damage will be done? Isn’t it better to let the more obvious evil reign so that no one will be lulled into complacency that “things are getting better” — and to ensure that more and more people will be radicalized and build an overwhelming consensus for revolution? (14 minutes)
• We have a system in which politicians are buying votes with stolen wealth and charging the bill to the future. The fact that we have a degraded electorate that can’t figure that out, and reject it, illustrates the total failure of one-man one-vote mass democracy, which isn’t what the founders intended anyway. (35 minutes)
• There’s a lesson for all of us in the Greek situation. On the one hand, an aware minority there is rebelling against the banking scam which impoverished them — the rise of the Golden Dawn party is evidence of that. On the other hand, the majority of Greek voters continually elect smiling liars that plunge them ever deeper into debt. The lesson is that the perceptive, intelligent minority must take power away from the mediocre majority if we are ever to be free. (42 minutes)
• Some say “America has survived a depression before,” pointing to the 1930s. But the demographics of the country have changed so much since then that a deeper depression would certainly trigger riots, if not a race-based civil war. (56 minutes)
• Why is it that even with the Washington regime’s hugely bloated military and “social” budgets (which allow them to interfere in every aspect of our daily lives, and kill thousands of innocents in pointless wars for Israel that even the rubes have forgotten the ostensible reasons for), they are apparently unable to do two things that government has an absolute duty to do — protect us from predatory financiers and fraudsters, and protect us from invasion on our southern border? (1 hour 12 minutes)
• The behavior of Blacks and Mestizos in America’s schools is so bad that the Washington regime has now declared “discipline quotas” for each racial group, so future statistics won’t be so embarrassing for multiracialism. Apparently the regime doesn’t care at all about the violence and terror they are enabling. (1 hour 50 minutes)
• When a career killing innocents is portrayed as “defending our country” and when thrill-killers and lawless, murdering police are glamorized by the entertainment media, barbarity is no longer something in the distant past or something to worry about in the future. No indeed. It is here now. (2 hours 15 minutes)
• A lot of “hate Russia” propaganda has been creeping into the controlled media lately. And no wonder — Putin is positioning Russia to checkmate the Washington regime’s Zionist wars and end the financial depredations of the bankers. (2 hours 37 minutes)
Don’t be shy — check in to amateur radio’s historic Liberty Net every Saturday night — on some clear frequency near (usually above) 3950 kHz SSB starting at 10PM Eastern Time. The net has to be frequency-agile to avoid receiving or causing interference. And check out our Internet feeds which can help you copy, and communicate with, weak stations.
Kudos and thanks go to Vic, W1WCR, for his decades of hard work for free speech and amateur radio!
Listen: Liberty Net 7/28″]