by Kevin Strom, WB4AIO
THE IONOSPHERE IS getting quieter and quieter as Fall progresses, and reception of the Liberty Net is getting clearer and clearer as a result. So put up that antenna, tune up your amplifier, check in this Saturday night, and let your voice be heard on the Liberty Net, amateur radio’s longest-running discussion net.
Listen: Liberty Net 9/29″]
Here are a few samples of the subjects brought up during the latest net session:
• As the founders warned us, representative government has one fatal flaw: If ever you allow the electorate to vote themselves largesse from the public treasury, it’s all over for freedom. (8 minutes)
• Another sign that “democracy” is a hoax in America is the fact that not one voter in ten is aware of the multiple billions we are taxed to send to dozens of foreign governments — especially Israel and corrupt regimes that have made “deals” with Israel. These outrageous giveaways aren’t issues in any election because both parties are bought and paid for by the Israel lobby. (16 minutes)
• The man behind the film Innocence of Muslims has been arrested in Los Angeles, allegedly for a parole violation — but probably in a dirty political move to allow the Washington regime to manipulate Muslims into thinking that “something is being done” to suppress the movie. (26 minutes)
• In the recently-compiled list of the “Most Dangerous Cities in the US,” the rankings track very closely to the percentage of African and Mestizo populations in those cities. (38 minutes)
• A new study has shown that even fans of the most “liberal” mass media out there are overwhelmingly in favor of cutting off all benefits to the illegal invaders of our southern borders. This is yet another issue on which the financiers who rule us (largely aliens, of another kind, themselves) control both sides — they have decided that the invasion is “good,” therefore no one from any party is allowed to do anything significant about it. (47 minutes)
• A very positive development in Greece is that the pro-independence and pro-self-determination Golden Dawn party is now recognized by the police as a genuine force for good: Greeks who have been hurt by non-European criminal gangs, or who have been devastated by the bankers’ rape of that country, are referred by the police to the social welfare and aid offices of the Golden Dawn. We need a Golden Dawn here in the United States. (54 minutes)
• The Lakotah Nation has officially declared its independence from the United States — and who can blame them? Wouldn’t any decent person would naturally want to separate himself from the criminal, murderous regime in Washington? And wouldn’t any people who cared about its future and its children’s future want to do the same? Should White Americans start thinking along the same lines? Or should we support the “traditional US” that the illegitimate elite now absolutely controls? (1 hour 9 minutes)
• One of the reasons given for the most recent Declaration of Independence issued on American soil was the unfair, fraudulent, and thieving practices of the US banking system. (1 hour 27 minutes)
• Why is the increasingly impoverished core population of the United States subsidizing 158 of the 191 governments on planet Earth? (1 hour 28 minutes)
Thanks to N2SAG and N2IRJ and W1WCR, you can listen to the Liberty Net every week — somewhere near 3950 kHz, plus or minus the interference (lately, substantially above that frequency) — every Saturday night at 10PM Eastern Time, and also via the Internet. You can also download the Liberty Net right here at https://3950.net and listen in your car, at work, or wherever you like. Check in on the air and join the excitement!
Listen: Liberty Net 9/29″]