by Kevin Strom, WB4AIO
THE LIBERTY NET is nearly unique in amateur radio history. How many other nets offer up uncensored discussion of current events and the ideas that will profoundly affect the future of our civilization, with a real emphasis on the ideas suppressed by the billionaires’ media? As far as I know, you can count them on one-fifth of the fingers of one hand. Check in and add your voice today!Listen: Liberty Net 8/24
Here are just a few of the ideas and events put up for debate and discussion on the Liberty Net this session:
• For those who have been harmed by the vultures of international finance, Assault on Wall Street will be a most satisfying film. (1 minute)
• With the Zionist-controlled powers just salivating for war with Syria, do you really think the Assad government would be suicidal enough to give them an excuse? Far more likely is that the banker-dupe “rebels” used the poison gas and that it was made in USA or Israel. (20 minutes)
• Add Baltimore to the list of Africanized former American cities going bankrupt. (23 minutes)
• Be on the lookout for the growth of MeshNet, an over-the-air alternative to the Internet. Will it have any privacy protection from secret police snoops, though? (25 minutes)
• Since the “Affordable Health Care Act” is helping us so much simply by redefining the word “affordable,” why not also legally redefine the word “dozen” to mean “eight” instead of “twelve” — it could be called the Affordable Dozen — immediately cutting the cost of eggs, doughnuts, and other items by one third. Workers could join in by cutting the size of their work hours from 60 minutes to 40. Everyone will be happy! (30 minutes)
• Disney will now join the other banker-controlled culture destroyers and bring out a “lesbian mom” television show. It’s way past time for a revolution. (36 minutes)
• A DHS official was recently caught running a Web site which openly advocates a race war against White people. One wonders what connection this has with the huge ammunition purchases by this and other regime agencies. (1 hour 24 minutes)
• With the huge fires now raging in the west, it’s a good time to consider how useless all the regime’s “anti-terror” efforts are in a nation with virtually open borders and the free availability of matchbooks. (1 hour 27 minutes)
Thanks to Marty, N2IRJ, you’re able to listen to the Liberty Net right now on your computer here at https://3950.net/ — or download the file and listen on your portable mp3 player. Check in via your ham rig, and also check out the 3950.net live feed and discussion room during net times as well as the Ustream Liberty Net feed from N2SAG. These Internet adjuncts let you make an end run around jammers and a fickle ionosphere.
Join in or listen to the most exciting net on the amateur bands!
Our thanks go to W1WCR for his hard work and courage in keeping this very important part of the amateur radio service alive for almost 40 years.Listen: Liberty Net 8/24