A THICK MANTLE of snow has covered our roads and our cars, inhibiting travel — but it can’t stop the radio waves from travelling, and bouncing off the Kennelly-Heaviside Layer, enabling the most exciting discussion net on HF radio: the Liberty Net, on the air since 1974.Listen: Liberty Net 2/7
Here’s my selection from, and commentary on, some of the ideas and concepts brought forth on the Liberty Net this week:
• The West’s current subservience to — and obsession with engaging in wars and “interventions” on behalf of — Jewish oligarchs can aptly be described as “cutting off our own head.” Our own native ruling class, with all its faults, was at least ours. It has now been replaced by Zionists and the Zionists’ employees. (11 minutes)
• Why would Zionist oligarchs be in favor — as they clearly are — of importing millions of Muslims into the West? Three reasons: 1) In the long term, to destroy Western society and especially its founding race through genetic and cultural mixing; and 2) in the short term, to create domestic conflicts with imported Muslims which will make the populace hate Muslims and therefore sympathetic to the Jews’ wars against Muslim nations in the Middle East; and 3) in the medium term, to create a reservoir of radical Muslims not under the control of the relatively civilized Muslim nations, who can then, with the help of the CIA, Mossad, and other intelligence agencies, be used to foment chaos and regime change. (14 minutes)
• Raising the minimum wage above market levels will cause people to lose their jobs and businesses to close, just as conservatives allege. But what the conservatives (and liberals, for that matter) fail to tell us is that the main reason everyone except the super-rich are doing worse and worse these days is the fraud of compound interest on money created out of nothing. (16 minutes)
• Are you sending your children to public school? Hope you like having their “sex education” and freshman English classes taught by members of the “Queer-Straight Alliance,” which is exactly what happened in Lafayette, California recently. The group forced students to declare their positions on a chart showing where they fell on the fictional so-called “gender spectrum.” (18 minutes)
• A new solar system has been discovered that is estimated to be 11.2 billion years old — by far the oldest yet found, nearly four times as old as ours. (30 minutes)
• An intelligent man whose wife was suffering from a tumor used a 3D printer and the information from his wife’s MRIs and other data to show the exact location and progress of the tumor, something that the medical establishment had failed to do in their analysis. He found an innovative surgeon who believed in him — and saved her life. Time to allow people to take control of their own treatment — and end the tyranny of the FDA, the drug companies, the insurance companies, and the regime in Washington. (42 minutes)
• Indict the bankers and repudiate their “debt” — it was all fraudulent from the beginning. If Iceland can do it, so can we. First order of business: replace, or secede from, the bankers’ regime in Washington. (1 hour 2 minutes)
• Was the regime’s current Attorney General nominee involved in letting megabank HSBC off the hook, stopping the investigation, and ensuring that no criminal charges would be filed? (1 hour 8 minutes)
Thanks to Marty, N2IRJ, you’re able to listen to the Liberty Net on your computer — or download the file and listen on your portable mp3 player. And he and Al, N2SAG, operate live feeds and discussion rooms during Net times (see the links in the left column of this page) that let you make an end run around jammers and a fickle ionosphere.
Please check in with your call sign, and add your voice to the most exciting net on the amateur bands — every Saturday night, starting at 10PM Eastern Time — and Wednesday nights at the same time. (And check out the Sunday 10PM Survival Net too.) The frequency varies to avoid causing interference, but is almost always somewhere above 3950 kHz LSB, most often on 3995.
Our deepest thanks go to W1WCR for his hard work and courage in running the Liberty Net, which is now in its 41st year.Listen: Liberty Net 2/7