by Kevin Strom, WB4AIO
A NEW DIGITAL SIGNAL on 75 meters, probably from Europe, along with very long propagation, offered a lot of challenges to Liberty Net operations this week, but the participants and N2IRJ’s low-noise diversity receiving setup were up to the battle. Not only were there new check-ins aplenty, but statistics show that hundreds of people are checking out this site’s Liberty Net mp3 files every day.Listen: 12/4 Liberty Net
Here are just a few of the many topics discussed and debated on the Liberty Net this week:
• While the media and the politicians are trying to get us all excited about some minor tweaks to the illegal income tax system, the regime is planning to impose a huge inheritance tax that will make hundreds of thousands of families lose their homes, their businesses, and their futures. (33 minutes)
• There’s a proposed constitutional amendment that would require all “lawmakers” to live strictly under the systems — retirement, health care, et cetera — that they force the rest of us to endure, with no special pension deals or health programs for legislators. (1 hour 24 minutes)
• The native European people of Switzerland have passed a referendum that requires immediate deportation — by aircraft — of illegal Third World migrants. America, which has 1.5 million incarcerated illegals, would greatly benefit from such a program, but unfortunately it is “politically incorrect” here to oppose the genocide of White people by what the UN openly calls “replacement migration.” (1 hour 35 minutes)
• One way to return reason and peace to the huge insane asylum between Canada and Mexico would be to end the “drug war” by recognizing that mere possession of drugs — or any other substance — cannot possibly be a crime. (3 hours 10 minutes)
• China’s state investment managers, who are known for their realism and intelligence, have increased their purchases of gold by a factor of five in the last year. (3 hours 51 minutes)
• Unless you have fully secured your privacy or escaped totally from the regime in Washington, that regime will try to seize your gold through inflation. It works this way: Washington inflates the money supply, which raises the dollar price of your gold even though all the gold has really done is retained its value — not gained in value. But when you sell the gold, Washington expects you to pay a huge “capital gains” tax on this fictitious “profit.” (3 hours 57 minutes)
• As the new Depression worsens, barter and gardening will become larger and larger parts of the economy. The good thing about that is that such activities are by their nature private and free from state control. But you can expect the regime to make some underhanded efforts to control them. (4 hours 5 minutes)
• Is “Net Neutrality” going to be used as an excuse for censorship of the Internet — just as the misnamed “Fairness Doctrine” was used to control broadcasters — and discourage free speech on controversial matters? (4 hours 10 minutes)
• One good thing about Wikileaks is that it provides a forum for whistleblowers who have shown us where billions of Obama’s bailout dollars went — and, surprise surprise, much of it went to banks and major government contractors. (4 hours 12 minutes)
• In Israel, two ambulances are dispatched if a Palestinian man or woman has an emergency: one to attend to the patient, and the other to harvest his organs for profit in case that becomes possible. Now a similar procedure is being implemented in New York City. (4 hours 20 minutes)
Thanks to Marty, N2IRJ, you’re able to listen to these Liberty Net recordings at home, at work, in your car, or while hiking or jogging with your portable mp3 player. And remember N2SAG’s live feed during Net times that lets you hear the Liberty Net via multiple receivers — and chat too.
Check out amateur radio’s longest-running discussion net every Saturday night — usually within 20 kHz of 3950 kHz SSB (in recent weeks above 3950; but we have to be flexible to evade jammers and intruders), starting at 10PM Eastern Time.
Kudos and thanks go to Vic, W1WCR, for his decades of hard work for free speech and amateur radio!Listen: 12/4 Liberty Net