by Kevin Strom, WB4AIO
THE CHAT ROOM that N2SAG runs during the Liberty Net got a visit from some probably paid (and not very competent) disruptors who tried (for less than an hour, so, if their employers are reading this, don’t let them bill you for more!) to conflate support for “our troops” into support for the oligarchs’ latest illegal war. Needless to say, it didn’t work. But you can expect any patriotic effort that exposes the crimes of the regime in Washington to draw such attention from the pension- and salary-drawing agents of America’s enemies.Listen: Liberty Net 3/19
Here are a few highlights from the latest Liberty Net, the longest-running discussion net on the amateur airwaves:
• Why is such a large part of the wealth of America concentrated in the 400 richest families, many of whom are of Middle Eastern origin and consider themselves a special, separate people? And why has this same group decided to spend so much on bombing their erstwhile ally Qaddafi, while impoverished American grandmothers are starving? (15 minutes)
• If the disaster in Japan had happened in urban America, there would have been mass orgies of looting, rape, and murder such as we saw in New Orleans a few years ago. But in Japan, none of that occurred. Could it be that Japan has been wise to absolutely prevent all immigration of violent Third World equatorial populations? (25 minutes)
• Sarah Palin is the latest 2012 US presidential candidate to make a fawning, obsequious visit to the state of Israel, world headquarters of the Zionist power structure that misrules America. (59 minutes)
• Isn’t it a bit bizarre that Obama’s handlers would send him to Brazil immediately after ordering him to start another murderous, aggressive war in the Middle East? (1 hour 9 minutes)
• Was the Israeli-created Stuxnet virus — which targets nuclear power plant control software, and which we know has made its way to China — involved in the failure of the Japanese atomic power stations? If so, we need a Nuremberg-style trial of those responsible for it. (1 hour 13 minutes)
• Under the Washington regime’s “Justice Department,” anti-bullying and anti-discrimination laws will only be enforced if the victim is a member of a “protected class” under the “civil rights” laws. In other words, if you’re a victim and you’re White, nothing will be done to help you. (1 hour 45 minutes)
• Under what conceivable law or morality does the US military arrogate to itself the “right” to lob missiles into Libyan neighborhoods, offices, apartment buildings, and private homes? What “right” could conceivably exist to murder Libyans who just happen to be in the wrong place at the wrong time? (2 hours 20 minutes)
• When it comes to the ages-old power struggles in the Middle East, there is no reason for the US to be involved. We can only lose, and have nothing to gain. As the quote goes, brought to light for us by W8LDW: “The only way to win is to not play the game.” (2 hours 40 minutes)
• Bernard Von Nothaus and a group of patriots created an honest and completely legal silver and gold barter currency called the Liberty Dollar, in coin form and also in the form of fully redeemable certificates. There was never any allegation of dishonesty or failure to honor the certificates and they did not resemble Federal Reserve notes in any way, but Von Nothaus has now been convicted of “undermining the legitimate currency of the United States” and “domestic terrorism” under the counterfeiting laws (!) by an out-of-control federal prosecutor who herself should be jailed for her unconscionable persecution of a man who had the temerity to provide honest money. The regime in Washington, who pays the substantial salary of this truly evil prosecutor, has repeatedly failed to honor its certificates, and its truly counterfeit currency is based on total dishonesty and is constantly declining in value. (See http://www.kevinalfredstrom.com/2009/06/alternative-currency-now-a-crime/ and http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IvHhqr8OeFc for some background on this case.) (4 hours 8 minutes)
Thanks to Marty, N2IRJ, you’re able to listen to these Liberty Net recordings at home, at work, in your car, or while hiking or jogging with your portable mp3 player. And remember N2SAG’s live feed during Net times that lets you hear the Liberty Net via multiple receivers — and chat too.
Check out amateur radio’s most exciting net every Saturday night — usually somewhere above 3950 kHz SSB (in recent weeks as high as 3990 or 3993 kHz — we have to be flexible to evade jammers and intruders), starting at 10PM Eastern Time.
Kudos and thanks go to Vic, W1WCR, for his decades of hard work for free speech and amateur radio!Listen: Liberty Net 3/19