LIBERTY NET check-ins continue to grow in number, and N2IRJ’s repairs to his receiving system allowed him to catch them with good quality despite the increase in atmospheric static that comes with the advent of Spring. The fourth simultaneous US war in the Middle East, started by a supposedly anti-war president, was a major subject of debate. Add in the comments on diverse subjects ranging from the humorous to the deeply philosophical and you end up with a most enjoyable and educational experience.Listen: Liberty Net 3/26
Here’s a small sample of some of the ideas that were discussed this time on the longest-running discussion net in amateur radio:
• A Bush-appointed judge in Florida may be setting a precedent by allowing an issue in a $2 million lawsuit there to be settled via Sharia Law. Meanwhile, the Florida legislature is considering a law to prevent any judge from doing that. (20 minutes)
• An recent initiative in California would require all public schools there to teach students to admire, even revere, homosexuals, transvestites, and their pathological behaviors. (23 minutes)
• The regime’s “homeland security” czar says that security on the US-Mexico border is “better now than it ever has been” and that “the perception that border towns in Mexico are violent” is false. What universe is she living in? (29 minutes)
• Why not let corporations put their logos on the backs of the Congressmen they’ve bought, just like they do with NASCAR autos? That would help us keep track of who works for whom as we watch the criminals on TV. (1 hour 27 minutes)
• Will another financial collapse be engineered so as to pave the way for new legislation that would permanently enslave us to the banks, under the guise of protecting us from “financial terrorism”? (1 hour 41 minutes)
• In North Carolina, over 63% of school discipline problems are due to Black males, who comprise only 13% of the students. The NAACP thinks this is reason for investigation into possible “racism,” though others suggest that it is the actual behavior and proclivities of Black males that are the cause of the disparity. But “anti-racists” are calling for punishment of school administrators who do not meet new “anti-disparity” laws. (2 hours 39 minutes)
• Speaking of racial disparities, apparently — for some reason or other — a disproportionate number of Blacks are being arrested in New Orleans. But not to worry: The regime in Washington is going to “remake” New Orleans police policies so that fewer Blacks are arrested and the disparity will simply disappear. (2 hours 46 minutes)
• All politicians who aspire to national office in the United States must pay obeisance — and promise monetary payoffs — to the state of Israel. (3 hours 18 minutes)
Thanks to Marty, N2IRJ, you’re able to listen to these Liberty Net recordings at home, at work, in your car, or while hiking or jogging with your portable mp3 player. And remember N2SAG’s live feed during Net times that lets you hear the Liberty Net via multiple receivers — and chat too.
Remember that all our Internet adjuncts are intended just to enhance the real purpose of the net, which is live and free communication between amateur operators. So please check in to the Liberty Net every Saturday night, usually to be found somewhere in that part of 75 meters above 3950 kHz — we have to be flexible to evade jammers and intruders — starting at 10PM Eastern Time. Once heard, the sound of W1WCR’s distinctive and powerful signal is unmistakable and you’ll have no trouble finding us and checking in.
Kudos and thanks go to Vic, W1WCR, for his decades of hard work for free speech and amateur radio!Listen: Liberty Net 3/26