by Kevin Strom, WB4AIO
IS THERE ANY amateur radio net that is even remotely comparable to the Liberty Net? If so, I’d like to hear about it! Every week — 1,976 weeks and counting — the net offers an uncensored forum for thinking amateurs to discuss and debate the issues of the day, without any interference from the “gatekeepers” of the controlled media.Listen: Liberty Net 4/14
Here are some of the thoughts expressed during this week’s session of the net:
• Why do so many controlled media outlets consistently refer to George Zimmerman as White, when he clearly is not? Are they consciously trying to stir up Black-on-White conflict? In the recent Tulsa shootings, they’re doing the same thing: One of the alleged shooters is constantly referred to as White, but is definitely an Amerindian. (10 minutes)
• Why is it that, at the very moment when newly-impoverished Americans are finding it hard to maintain their home ownership, the elites are now talking about the purposeful depopulation and “re-wilding” of the Midwest? (30 minutes)
• The controlled media have gone into “total ignore” mode when it comes to the Ron Paul campaign, despite the fact his popularity is skyrocketing, especially among young people. (33 minutes)
• Speaking of the Pauls, Rand Paul recently successfully blocked a move by the IRS that would have imposed double taxation and forced Switzerland to violate the financial privacy of depositors in Swiss banks. (35 minutes)
• If George Zimmerman is a “White shooter,” then Barack Obama is a “White president.” (39 minutes)
• One of the many unheralded costs of living under the fractional reserve banking system: over 1,900 economic-crash-related suicides in Greece alone. (44 minutes)
• In one Greek city, a creative computer programmer has invented a thriving alternative currency called the TEM, giving the people — not the bankers — the benefit of their own credit. In America, doing the same good deed would give the Washington regime an excuse to imprison you. (47 minutes)
• One positive result of the economic crisis is the proliferation of “guerrilla gardens” where the hungry — and not just the people who did the planting — can get food whenever they need it. As you might have guessed, the regime in Washington wants to suppress them and criminalize their users and growers. (1 hour 10 minutes)
• Since the end of the Second World War, the United States has killed far more people than all of the infamous dictators of history put together. There will be blow-back for these aggressive, inexcusable acts. Time to stop the murderous regime in Washington and its endless wars. (1 hour 13 minutes)
Thanks to Marty, N2IRJ, you’re able to listen to the Liberty Net on your computer — or download the file and listen on your portable mp3 player. And check out our live feeds and chats during Net times too — see the N2SAG and N2IRJ feeds in the left column of this page.
Please check in with your call sign, and add your voice to the most exciting net on the amateur bands — every Saturday night, starting at 10PM Eastern Time.
Our deepest thanks go to W1WCR for his hard work and courage in running the Liberty Net, which is now in its 38th year.Listen: Liberty Net 4/14