by Kevin Strom, WB4AIO
THE PUBLISHER of a disaster preparation handbook checked into the Liberty Net this week to get information on the net’s operations for inclusion in his book — stating that in a disaster situation the net might be the only way for some people to get accurate information. We appreciate the interest — keep on spreading the word!
Listen: Liberty Net 3/2″]
Here’s a selection of some of the commentary and questions put forth during this week’s Liberty Net session:
• Cheap-labor-exploiting Republicans and banker-owned Democrats are united in demanding the legalization of the Mestizo invasion of the United States — and whenever these gangs of criminals are united, you know it’s bad for us. (15 minutes)
• The doctrine of human equality is a preposterous — and murderous — doctrine, and absolutely incompatible with freedom and self-determination. It truly is as Richard Cotten once said: “Free men are not equal; and equal men are not free.” (31 minutes)
• As the Washington regime explodes its bank debt at an exponential rate, how long will it be before they cannot even make the interest payments (to say nothing of the principal, which hasn’t been paid down for the better part of a century) without taxing all of us at a rate of 100%? And how long before that will the people rebel at being taxed to pay bankers for money the bankers created with a single stroke of a pen? (41 minutes)
• Colleges are now accepting grants to train their students how to spy on and murder people with drones. As more and more intelligent Americans learn how their talents and brains are being used for evil purposes by the Washington regime, at what point will they begin to refuse employment with that regime, its military, and its “defense” contractors? (1 hour 4 minutes)
• The neocon murderers at Stratfor and the Bank of America, through their surrogates in the “Justice Department,” are trying to put a young man in jail for 100 years for simply posting a link in an Internet forum. (1 hour 13 minutes)
• The Washington regime has killed more people than all of the world’s other tyrants in history combined: time to wake up and stop working for it or supporting it in any way. (1 hour 19 minutes)
• Simple, inexpensive home lasers can be used to disable and even permanently damage drone aircraft. Never trust a politician who supports “laws” which make that illegal — sadly, practically all of them do. (1 hour 25 minutes)
• Why do we need a regime that jails and tortures people who want to ingest drugs without an expensive prescription? Isn’t it the job of families to teach their own children to stay away from dangerous substances? And if a few want to remove themselves from the gene pool through severe drug abuse, isn’t it better just to let them — instead of creating a society that’s like one giant prison? Even if I did decide I needed someone to protect me from drugs, it sure wouldn’t be the criminals in Washington! (1 hour 45 minutes)
Remember that you can receive the Liberty Net in the area of 3950 kHz and above every Saturday night at 10PM Eastern Time — or listen live on the Internet (see the two “Liberty Net Live” links in the left column of this site for two live streaming sites with associated discussion rooms). And you can listen at your leisure via the mp3 files posted here at https://3950.net every week. Each Saturday night’s mp3 file is usually posted on the next morning — Sunday — and will be visible that day in the upper right column of this site.
Once again, thanks to W1WCR for running this important and historic discussion net — now in its 39th year — and thanks also to N2IRJ for making these recordings available.
Listen: Liberty Net 3/2″]