by Kevin Strom, WB4AIO
AS SUNSPOTS SLOWLY rise, and noise levels remain low, reception on the Liberty Net gets better and better — but, due to increased crowding caused by the BBC’s extremely annoying DRM digital hash, some frequency flexibility is required: This time the net began on 3953 kHz and ended up on 3967.Listen: 1/8 Liberty Net
Here’s a small sample of the issues discussed this time on amateur radio’s longest-running discussion net:
• The State Department will no longer list one’s “father and mother” on passports — that’s too redolent of normal sexuality, apparently. Instead, it will list “parent 1” and “parent 2.” (26 minutes)
• The Washington regime has decided that millions of your tax dollars are to be spent for free legal representation for illegal immigrants who have “diminished mental capacities.” They’ll have no difficulties in finding such people, since the average Mestizo invader has an IQ of 89, just 4 points above the Black average. (30 minutes)
• What is the reason for the recent mass deaths of wild birds? (56 minutes)
• Who is James Timothy Turner and why are some people saying he will be the next President of the United States? (1 hour 45 minutes)
• Many Black activists are aware that they have been “played” by Obama and the Establishment string-pullers who control him — and some of these activists are coalescing to oppose Rahm Emanuel’s bid for mayor of Chicago. (2 hours 4 minutes)
• Could global warming and the melting of polar ice lead — counter-intuitively — to ever more severe winters in Europe? (2 hours 7 minutes)
• Why did Paul Volcker leave the Obama team? Is it because that he finally figured out that Obama is controlled by the worst vultures on Wall Street, vultures that Volcker wanted to reign in? (2 hours 11 minutes)
• The supposed “secure Internet ID” that the regime is proposing is most likely to be used to suppress dissidents and violate our privacy: When so-called “law enforcement” is given free access to our private data (and these days, they almost always are), we are giving access to the most dangerous criminals of all — those in Washington. (2 hours 40 minutes)
Remember that you can receive the Liberty Net on an open frequency around 3950 kHz every Saturday night at 10PM Eastern Time (in recent weeks, DRM intereference has caused the area above 3960 to be chosen quite often). You can also listen live on the Internet via N2SAG (who also includes a lively chat room during Net hours) or N2IRJ , or listen at your leisure via the mp3 files posted here at https://3950.net every week.
Remember that the complete net recording is posted at the very top of the right column (under “Liberty Net Audio”) here on https://3950.net — usually on the Sunday immediately following the net, so look for it there if you’d like to listen. These articles and summaries (found in the center column) show up a few days to a week later.
Once again, thanks to W1WCR and all participants for making this extraordinary net possible.Listen: 1/8 Liberty Net