by Kevin Strom, WB4AIO
THERE ARE MANY NEW stations checking into the Liberty Net these days, so the word is definitely getting out. Temporarily, though, one of the net’s biggest signals and most knowledgeable participants, Al, N2SAG, is off the air. We all wish him well as he transitions to a new station setup, and look forward to his speedy return to the net.
Listen: Liberty Net 10/15″]
Here are some of the concepts discussed and debated this week on amateur radio’s longest-running discussion (as opposed to traffic, or mere rag-chewing) net, on the air since 1974:
• The Washington regime is now sending combat troops into the Hell that is Uganda — supposedly to kill the warlords behind the so-called “Lord’s Resistance Army.” Knowing the history and demographics of the region, the opposition is likely little better, if at all. (19 minutes)
• Some wag has calculated that if the banks and the governments of the world were all honest enough to back their currencies with gold — which they aren’t — the price would have to be $25,000 an ounce. (43 minutes)
• As long as corrupt people own the banks and control governments, the value of all fiat money will obey the law of economic entropy and continue to spiral down, down, down. Corrupt thieves cannot profit by raising the value of your dollars, marks, and euros — so they constantly diminish it. (49 minutes)
• Obama has declared that if his “jobs” bill doesn’t pass, he’ll just declare its main provisions to be in effect anyway, and will simply rule by decree. (54 minutes)
• Why is the regime in Washington guaranteeing $1.2 billion to a company that uses the money mainly to employ Mexicans? (59 minutes)
• Congress has abased itself yet again, officially apologizing for the eminently rational and moral Chinese Exclusion Act of 1882, which ensured the survival of European-Americans and our civilization on this continent. (1 hour 2 minutes)
• Under a California bill popularly called the “Dream Act II,” illegal aliens — but not citizens — will be able to attend college absolutely free: in other words, we pay their tuition. (1 hour 5 minutes)
• If you enter Obama’s Social Security Number into the regime’s own “E-Verify” system, it indicates that he is an illegal immigrant with fraudulent documentation. (1 hour 7 minutes)
The Liberty Net is on the air every Saturday night at 10PM Eastern Time on or around 3950 kHz SSB (lately it’s been higher in frequency — as high as 3993, often around 3980 — to avoid interference).
Remember, thanks to N2SAG and N2IRJ and W1WCR, you can listen live — and chat live — via the Web whenever the Liberty Net is on the air. Currently the primary live chat is on the N2IRJ feed, while N2SAG gets his station set up again. And, as always, you can download the net right here at https://3950.net and listen at your leisure.
Listen: Liberty Net 10/15″]