A LOT OF WORK is going on behind the scenes to let some of the Liberty Net participants who are temporarily off the air take part via phone patch on N2IRJ. The same patch would also allow non-amateur guests to take part in the discussions. Look for results this week or next!
Listen: Liberty Net 10/22″]
Here are some of the ideas brought to light this time on amateur radio’s most exciting net:
• The price tag for allowing the alleged “Nobel Peace Prize” president to murder Qaddafi was at least $1.3 billion. (14 minutes)
• Now that they hope the American fools have forgotten the 2011 deadline for withdrawal from Iraq, the regime is declaring that our troops “need to stay” — indefinitely. (16 minutes)
• On MSNBC it is now forbidden to mention the unquestioned statistics which show that 47% of the population pay no federal taxes. The reason? It is, supposedly, “racist” to mention that admitted fact. (26 minutes)
• The UN is apparently now “racist” too, because their latest study indicates that homicide rates — by far — are greater in the non-White areas of Africa and Latin America than in any other part of the world. (29 minutes)
• Louisiana has introduced a bill banning the use of cash as payment for second hand goods — in a desperate move to spy on and tax private exchanges like yard sales and flea markets. (37 minutes)
• Unlike the rest of the White world, Russia has instituted pro-baby policies designed to stop the decline of the native White population. These policies have resulted in their highest birth rates in 20 years. (51 minutes)
• The real lesson of Libya is this: Never trust the regime in Washington. In very recent years Qaddafi was an ally of Washington, US troops were training his forces, and Republican and Democrat leaders alike were shaking his hand and hailing him. (54 minutes)
• Louisiana’s anti-cash bill will send you to jail for five years if you sell three used books or baby toys — or anything — at your yard sale without obeying the government’s draconian commands. Detailed reporting requirements kick in if you sell more than one item per month. Strangely, though, pawn shops are totally exempt from the anti-cash law. (1 hour 9 minutes)
• As a part of what can only be described as a deliberate, gradual “rolling amnesty,” the Washington regime has just announced that illegal aliens will now be permitted to work in the US. (1 hour 11 minutes)
Thanks to N2SAG and N2IRJ and W1WCR, you can listen to the Liberty Net every week — somewhere near 3950 kHz, plus or minus the interference (lately, substantially above that frequency) — every Saturday night at 10PM Eastern Time, and also via the Web (while N2SAG is transitioning to a new station, the N2IRJ page is the default live feed and chat room). You can also download the Liberty Net right here at https://3950.net and listen in your car, at work, or wherever you like. Check in on the air and join the excitement!
Listen: Liberty Net 10/22″]