by Kevin Strom, WB4AIO
THIS WEEK’S AUTUMN SNOWSTORM killed electrical power and damaged trees in Hudson, New Hampshire, temporarily putting W1WCR, the Liberty Net’s Net Control Station, off the air. But Marty, N2IRJ, stepped into the breach and kept the conversation flowing. This week also marked the reappearance of long-time net participants N2SAG, WB8RAV, and N8WGM via N2IRJ’s new phone patch system.
Listen: Liberty Net 10/29″]
Here are some of the ideas discussed and debated this week on amateur radio’s longest-running discussion (as opposed to traffic, or mere rag-chewing) net, on the air since 1974:
• How does the addition of 50,000 “contractors” — a better word would be mercenaries, if not hit men — constitute a “withdrawal” from Iraq? (43 minutes)
• It is reported that J.P. Morgan alone holds $90 trillion in derivatives. Not only is this highly speculative form of “wealth created out of nothing” a time bomb waiting to go off, but it makes one wonder just why the banks didn’t bail out themselves — instead of ripping off the taxpayers. (45 minutes)
• The Occupy Wall Street protests are being misrepresented and used by both the phony left (who use them to push their bogus “equality” agenda) and the phony right (who use the least intelligible of the participants there to try and paint the entire group as a bunch of buffoons, which they are not). (1 hour 17 minutes)
• Are Americans heading for a system that will make us a permanent underclass — essentially sharecroppers in our former land, renting our very homes from new owners, largely aliens from the Middle East and China? (1 hour 27 minutes)
• Why is the Washington regime spending billions of dollars building multiple killer drone bases in southern Ethiopia? (1 hour 31 minutes)
• In some ways, citizens of Third World countries like Bangladesh — though often dirt poor — are better off than Americans and Europeans, because they are not anywhere near as enslaved to the bankers and their “debt” scam. (1 hour 45 minutes)
• Is there a hidden purpose behind the Washington regime’s announced shutdown of all communications on November 9th? (1 hour 54 minutes)
• In the banking scandal of the late 80s and early 90s, over 1200 bankers went to jail for their frauds on the public (though the biggest fraud of all — the fractional reserve banking system itself — was left untouched). But today, the bankers and their friends and co-ethnics in the media have such a grip on the political system that — in the midst of a much greater crisis, and titanically larger frauds — not a single one has gone to jail. (2 hours 22 minutes)
• Some state governments are so sick of the Washington regime’s illegal acts that a new movement is brewing to deny funding to the beast on the Potomac. It would work like this: The state would inform its citizens that they should stop remitting federal income taxes to Washington, and instead send them to a state-run escrow fund, the directors of which would only release the funds for legal and constitutional purposes. (2 hours 39 minutes)
• It is richly ironic that it took a Black woman to speak the truth that too few in the Occupy Wall Street protests are brave enough to express openly: that Zionist bankers are the problem. Naturally, the billionaires’ media have now ruined her life and made her essentially unemployable. (3 hours 16 minutes)
Remember that you can find the Liberty Net in the upper part of 75 meters (lately it has been consistently higher than 3950 kHz) every Saturday night at 10PM Eastern Time — join in, or listen live on the Internet via N2SAG or N2IRJ (temporarily, the N2SAG feed is down and the N2IRJ feed should be your default for live participation), or listen at your leisure via the mp3 files posted here at https://3950.net every week. Usually the new recording is posted early on Sunday. It will be visible at the top of the upper right column of every page of this site.
Once again, thanks to W1WCR for running this important and historic discussion net, and thanks also to N2IRJ for making these recordings available.
Listen: Liberty Net 10/29″]