by Kevin Strom, WB4AIO
THE EXCITEMENT was at a high level as the number of check-ins to the Liberty Net — both via phone patch and over the air — seemed to increase right in step with the sunspot numbers.Listen: Liberty Net 11/12
Here’s a tiny selection of the issues discussed this week on amateur radio’s best and longest-running discussion net:
• Although poll after poll and vote after vote shows that Ron Paul is the leading Republican candidate, the billionaires’ media are blatantly suppressing that fact — more proof that American elections are about as genuine as professional wrestling matches. (30 minutes)
• Electing new representatives or a new president is not enough. Not by a long shot. It will take a huge housecleaning and the revocation of thousands of illegal “laws” to reverse over a century of unconstitutional acts and subversion. (40 minutes)
• It’s clear that Israel and its sycophants in the US are slavering to attack Iran. If they do, will it result in a devastating World War in which hundreds of thousands of Americans — not just the cannon fodder in the field — will die? (59 minutes)
• The plague of abandoned and looted houses — and dangerous areas where civilized people, and even police, fear to tread — is spreading from Detroit to Black-majority and Mestizo-majority areas of Cleveland, Cincinnati, and other rust belt cities. (1 hour 26 minutes)
• More and more states and communities are encouraging drivers to use “EZPass” — which gives faceless bureaucrats detailed information on where you, when you go, how fast you go, when you come back, and what’s in your bank account. (2 hours 14 minutes)
• One of the most promising developments in recent years is the emergence of the Oathkeepers — a group of police officers and military men who swear to keep their oaths by refusing to obey illegal, unconstitutional orders. (2 hours 59 minutes)
• All members of the military and the police need to understand that the regime in Washington is an illegal regime — and that all its wars are illegal wars of aggression — and that no election or series of elections is likely to change that. (3 hours 18 minutes)
• Wherever fractional reserve banking has been overthrown, the cost of living has fallen by roughly two thirds, and the standard of living has skyrocketed. (3 hours 23 minutes)
• New evidence is emerging that police departments are in the business of selling seized drugs on a massive scale. (3 hours 47 minutes)
Thanks to Marty, N2IRJ, you’re able to listen to the Liberty Net right now on your computer here at https://3950.net/ — or download the file and listen on your portable mp3 player. And he also operates a live feed and chat during Net times that lets you make an end run around jammers and a fickle ionosphere. Soon, we also hope to see the N2SAG station — and Internet feed — make a triumphant return once Al relocates!
Join in or listen to the most exciting net on the amateur bands every Saturday night starting at 10PM Eastern Time.
Our thanks go to W1WCR for his hard work and courage in keeping this very important part of the amateur radio service alive since 1974!Listen: Liberty Net 11/12