THE LIBERTY NET is rapidly becoming more and more well-known, and is taking advantage of Internet and studio-type technology in order to bring a maximum number of free voices to light in this increasingly dark age.
For 37 years, the net has provided a communications point for amateur radio operators who weren’t afraid to exercise their inherent rights of free speech and free thought.
Listen: Liberty Net 11/26″]
Here are a few of my notes from the most recent session of this amazing net:
• There is no reason not to simply tear up the government debt held by the Federal Reserve, unless we consider the continued enslavement of ourselves and our children to the bankers as the primary purpose of our society. (14 minutes)
• As police departments become more and more beholden to the regime in Washington, they behave more like political secret police than like the “officer friendly” of yesteryear. To protect our rights and freedoms, we need to constantly be aware of that fact. (21 minutes)
• “Joys of Diversity” department: Non-White gangs are now kidnapping our young women and, after raping them, are forcibly tattooing them to show their “ownership” of them to other gangs. (1 hour 9 minutes)
• A new bill — S1867 — would give the Washington regime’s military the right to imprison any American citizen indefinitely without trial or even specific charges. (1 hour 19 minutes)
• Take a guess who the sponsors of S1867 are — the bill that allows the regime’s military to imprison anyone it chooses. The answer: none other than John McCain and Carl Levin. (1 hour 36 minutes)
• Is there a connection between the new dictatorial police powers sought by the Washington regime and the increasing rebellions against the bankers and the governments they own in Greece, Iceland, and other European countries — rebellions which might break out here, as presaged by Occupy Wall Street? (1 hour 54 minutes)
• Through HR3261, the so-called SOPA Act, and a parallel act in the Senate, Chuck Schumer and John McCain and other regime operatives would gain the right to shut down any Web site — using “copyright violations” as a pretext, but in reality for whatever reason they choose. (2 hours 39 minutes)
• Why were violent anti-WTO protesters allowed free reign to trash Seattle, while completely peaceful protesters were arrested? Is there an agenda to create a demand for draconian “security” laws? (3 hours 9 minutes)
Thanks to Marty, N2IRJ, you’re able to listen to these Liberty Net recordings at home, at work, in your car, or while hiking or jogging with your portable mp3 player. And remember the live feed during Net times that lets you hear the Liberty Net via multiple receivers — and chat too.
Remember that all our Internet adjuncts are intended just to enhance the real purpose of the net, which is live and free communication between amateur operators. So please check in to the Liberty Net every Saturday night, usually to be found somewhere in that part of 75 meters above 3950 kHz — we have to be flexible to evade jammers and intruders — starting at 10PM Eastern Time. Once heard, the sound of W1WCR’s distinctive and powerful signal is unmistakable and you’ll have no trouble finding us and checking in.
Kudos and thanks go to Vic, W1WCR, for his decades of hard work for free speech and amateur radio, and to all of you for checking in!
Listen: Liberty Net 11/26″]