by Kevin Strom, WB4AIO
JUST ONE OF THE AMAZING things you’ll hear on this week’s Liberty Net recording is the live transmission of automatic weapons and shotguns being fired in a Detroit neighborhood at midnight on New Year’s eve.Listen: Liberty Net 12/31
The initial launch of our own live chat and audio feed was a success and we continue the experiment this week. While we experiment with this new feed and chat, we will not be using the old Stickam page. If you can’t check in over the air, please use our new live feed at:
The discussions and debates promise to be as intense as ever as we celebrate the 38th anniversary of our historic net. Here’s a small sample of what you’ll hear on the latest recording:
• As trillions of computer-generated “dollars” are being illegally created out of nothing to prop up failing foreign banks in the EU, some European countries are preparing for the possible implosion and abandonment of the Euro: Germany has now joined the club and started to print Deutschmarks again, though they haven’t been issued yet. (49 minutes)
• More than 70,000 people have dropped GoDaddy as their domain and Web hosting provider because that company supports the government’s misnamed SOPA (“Stop Online Piracy Act”) and PIPA (“Protect Intellectual Property Act”), which are just censorship power grabs under innocent-sounding names. (53 minutes)
• The rise of the free Internet is even more important to human freedom of thought than was the Gutenberg press — all the more reason to defeat all corporate and government efforts to control it. (58 minutes)
• More and more genuine people, whose political backgrounds vary widely, from left to right, are coming to see the real election issue is NOT left versus right, NOT Democrat versus Republican — but genuine independent thought versus phony establishment shills, authentic freedom versus System slavery. For such people, Ron Paul is the only currently viable candidate. (1 hour 1 minute)
• Joseph Lieberman — who is a strong supporter of Internet censorship and “indefinite detention” — is now pushing the idea that anyone who joins or helps any foreign military should lose his US citizenship. Lieberman wants one exception, though — there would be no consequences whatsoever for those who join the Israeli killing machine. (1 hour 13 minutes)
• The state of Michigan is reviewing the possibility of taking over Detroit in a probably hopeless effort to stem its racially-linked bankruptcy, violence, chaos, and decline. (1 hour 17 minutes)
• Could Black people solve their own social problems if they were truly independent? — if their leadership was chosen without the influence of the controlled, ethnically-distinct, mass media? Should we ask the same questions about White people? (1 hour 25 minutes)
• In just one county in Arizona, over 44,000 violent illegal Mexican criminals were arrested by one sheriff alone. Now the US “Justice Department” has tied the sheriff’s hands and forced him to stop such arrests — and release the criminals. Multiply this situation by thousands of counties and you can get an idea of the magnitude of the problem we face. (1 hour 33 minutes)
Remember that you can receive the Liberty Net on an open frequency around — usually well above — 3950 kHz every Saturday night at 10PM Eastern Time. You can also listen live on the Internet via the new experimental chat and audio feed at https://3950.net/live or listen at your leisure via the mp3 files posted right here at https://3950.net every week.
The complete net recording is posted at the very top of the right column (under “Liberty Net Audio”) here on https://3950.net — usually on the Sunday immediately following the net, so look for it there if you’d like to listen or download after the net has signed off. The articles and summaries (like this one, found in the center column) show up around a week later.
Once again, thanks to W1WCR and all participants for making this extraordinary net possible — and please check in!Listen: Liberty Net 12/31