by Kevin Strom, WB4AIO
EVEN THE MUCH-TOUTED revolution-making social media like Facebook are, tragically, increasingly censored by “gatekeepers” who want to stifle the discussion of certain “forbidden” topics. That’s why it’s important to support multiple platforms for free speech and dissent — and one of the premier and longstanding forums for free speech is amateur radio’s Liberty Net, on the air since 1974.
Listen: Liberty Net 5/5″]
Here are some of the ideas introduced and debated during this week’s session:
• Are recent calls to “restore tribal lands” to Amerindians just a sucker play by elitists to balkanize America? It’s interesting to note, though, that some White American patriots look with favor on the declaration of independence of the Lakotah people, since they believe that anything that reduces the power of the regime in Washington is a good thing — and increases the chances for us to regain our independence, too. (20 minutes)
• Increasingly, local sheriffs are standing up to the Washington regime and protecting local citizens — and their constitutional rights — from federal tyranny. One Liberty Net participant suggests that these sheriffs deputize several thousand people in every county to form a strong, almost unchallengeable, pro-freedom force. (41 minutes)
• The media want us to assume that all the votes and support abandoned by the Republican shills who have dropped out of the presidential race are, by some unexplainable magic, automatically transferred to chief shill Mitt Romney. But the facts are otherwise: Ron Paul’s support is surging, despite the controlled media blackout. (46 minutes)
• The money-men behind Mitt Romney are so worried that their newly-gotten (and, in many cases, ill-gotten) delegates will vote their consciences and support Ron Paul that they are attempting to force them to sign contracts binding them to support the billionaires’ choice. (51 minutes)
• More and more countries are following Russia’s lead and are refusing to participate in the onerous and unjustified sanctions against Iran that are being pushed by Israel and the regime in Washington. To that end, Russia and a consortium of other nations are developing a new bank wire transfer system to replace the one controlled by the New York / London / Tel-Aviv axis. (54 minutes)
• In New Mexico, some jurisdictions are shutting off the water and sewer of persons who allegedly failed to pay traffic tickets issued by spy camera devices. (1 hour 4 minutes)
• Serious proposals have been introduced into both houses of Congress — by the indefatigable Pauls, Ron and Rand — to abolish the TSA, and to investigate and abolish the private Federal Reserve bank. (1 hour 10 minutes)
• Why are we being pressured — not just by the usual suspects, but also by large corporations — to celebrate “Cinco de Mayo,” a day on which the invaders crossing our southern border celebrate “Mexican pride”? Whites, on the other hand, are taught that to have any pride in their own heritage is “racist.” (1 hour 17 minutes)
You can find — and check in to — the Liberty Net every Saturday night starting at 10PM Eastern Time (in recent weeks, the frequency has been well above 3950 SSB — we have to be flexible to avoid causing or receiving interference). You can also listen live on the Internet (see the links in the left column of this site) — or listen at your leisure via the mp3 files posted here at https://3950.net every week.
Remember that the complete net recording is posted at the very top of the right column (under “Liberty Net Audio”) here on https://3950.net — usually on the Sunday immediately following the net, so look for it there if you’d like to listen at any time after the net has closed. These articles and summaries (found in the center column) show up a few days to a week later.
Once again, thanks to W1WCR and all participants for making this extraordinary net possible.
Listen: Liberty Net 5/5″]