by Kevin Strom, WB4AIO
WHEN SMALL MINDS encounter open, reasoning minds, the result is often that the small minds attempt censorship. But the “gatekeeping” of editors — and the ADL/SPLC pressure on businesses and other entities — don’t mean much on the amateur radio airwaves. So the small minds are limited to (illegally) transmitting rude noises and the like in a futile attempt to stop communications on the Liberty Net. I say futile because many of the linchpin stations of the net have very substantial signals, and participants are able to hear at least two online streams of the net via N2SAG and N2IRJ (just follow the ‘Liberty Net live’ links in the left column of this site) in addition to their own receivers.
Listen: Liberty Net 6/2″]
Here are some excerpts from the debates and discussions that took place this week:
• Now that it’s finally been admitted that the Stuxnet virus was created by Israeli and “US” intelligence to purposely cause a nuclear disaster in Iran, how long will it be before that virus’s role in Fukushima will be acknowledged? A new, even more invasive virus called Flame has also been created by the same culprits. Don’t such attacks constitute acts of war? (25 minutes)
• The media’s blackout on Ron Paul’s victories — he won the state of Maine recently — is near total. For some reason or other, the media owners want to hide the fact that Paul has repeatedly garnered more delegates than the establishment shills, even after shill number one was declared “the victor.” (47 minutes)
• The corruption in Washington has now gone so far that the regime there is actually trying to prevent states from purging dead or nonexistent voters from their registration rolls. (1 hour 6 minutes)
• While speaking recently at a staged pro-Romney event, John McCain was challenged about the Washington regime’s cover-up of the Israeli attack on the USS Liberty. What were McCain’s and Romney’s reactions to the questioner’s concerns about the Americans who died on that ship? McCain called the man a “jerk.” And Romney laughed. (1 hour 20 minutes)
• (Over)reacting to recent voter ID efforts by the states, an official of the Congressional Black Caucus claims that there is a conspiracy to “take America back to 1900” — a time when there were simple literacy tests for voters. Sounds like a good idea; the least informed and intelligent voters are the most easily manipulated by the oligarchs’ media. (1 hour 40 minutes)
• In Detroit, utilities and lights are being turned off in huge swathes of the city, leaving these areas essentially ruined, burned-out, lawless urban jungles where even police seldom dare to tread. Atlanta, Georgia is rapidly trending in the same direction. The reason? It’s the vastly changed genetics of the inhabitants, though few dare to mention this taboo fact. (1 hour 51 minutes)
• What we need to do — and what all countries who want to be free need to do — is do what Iceland did recently, and tell the bankers that we simply refuse to “pay back” their phony “loans” created out of thin air. (2 hours 15 minutes)
• China and Japan have now dumped the ever-shrinking dollar as the medium of trade between the two nations. Does this portend a move by the Washington regime’s military to “bring democracy” to Asia? (2 hours 56 minutes)
The Liberty Net — amateur radio’s longest-running current events discussion net — is on the air every Saturday night at 10PM Eastern Time on or around 3950 kHz SSB (lately it’s been higher in frequency — often near 3967 — to avoid interference). You’ll have to tune around, but it’s not hard to find!
Remember, you can listen live and have real-time discussions via the Web whenever the Liberty Net is on the air — just follow the ‘Liberty Net live’ links in the left column of this page. And, as always, you can download the net recording right here at https://3950.net and listen at your leisure.
Listen: Liberty Net 6/2″]