by Kevin Strom, WB4AIO
IONOSPHERIC CONDITIONS WERE EXCELLENT for an equally excellent Liberty Net session this week, as Summertime static started to fade just a bit. Once again, we’re seeing record downloads of our net recordings, and growing numbers of listeners to our live feed too. The sharing of real experiences and real knowledge — including knowledge that the corporate media censor and suppress — is exciting, fulfilling, and fun. So check in if you can!Listen: Liberty Net 9/28
Here are just a few of the topics brought up on the Liberty Net this week:
• Some people are signing up with religious health care groups to 1) avoid Obamacare, and 2) keep a greater degree of freedom in choosing one’s own care. By excluding from membership those who engage in degenerate behavior, costs are greatly reduced for all members. One of the largest of these groups is called MediShare. (14 minutes)
• Homosexual activists are boycotting the Barilla Pasta Company because its president, Guido Barilla, refuses to feature pervert “couples” in his advertisements. (20 minutes)
• The Virginia Beach, Virginia school system now claims that its duty is to “protect the students from the time they leave home to the time they return” and has used this as an excuse to expel — for the entire school year — several 12-year-old students who did nothing more than play with a little-kid-style air gun toy in a neighbor’s yard while waiting for the bus! (30 minutes)
• What gives the regime in Washington the right to order foreign financial institutions to send depositors’ personal information to the IRS? Many expatriates are now turning in their passports. It’s long past high time for secession from the evil monster on the Potomac. (34 minutes)
• Why was Trayvon Martin’s death a media-promoted “national outrage,” yet the countless elderly White people killed or injured by Blacks in their so-called “knockout game” is a non-story? (50 minutes)
• The way that the illegitimate elite rules us in this phony “democracy” is by gaining control of 1) capital (through their monopoly on the creation of money) and of 2) the underclass (through media manipulation and various dependency-inducing programs) and using those two forces to squeeze everyone else and make their votes irrelevant. (1 hour 9 minutes)
• Diane Feinstein wants federal licensing of journalists — what dopes that tell you about her relationship with the truth? (1 hour 12 minutes)
• Many major media sites are scaling back or totally eliminating comment sections on their news sites. Why? Because many commenters were making mincemeat out of the Establishment’s lies. (1 hour 14 minutes)
Thanks to Marty, N2IRJ, you’re able to listen to the Liberty Net on your computer — or download the file and listen on your portable mp3 player. And he and Al, N2SAG, operate live feeds and discussion rooms during Net times (see the links in the left column of this page) that let you make an end run around jammers and a fickle ionosphere.
Please check in with your call sign, and add your voice to the most exciting net on the amateur bands — every Saturday night, starting at 10PM Eastern Time, and Wednesday nights at 9. (And check out the Sunday 9PM Survival Net too.) The frequency varies to avoid causing interference, but is almost always somewhere above 3950 kHz LSB, quite often on 3995.
Our deepest thanks go to W1WCR for his hard work and courage in running the Liberty Net, which is now in its 39th year.Listen: Liberty Net 9/28