THE LIBERTY NET experienced extremely long propagation this week, during which a 100-Watt station from Idaho came in stronger on the Atlantic coast than some of the regular Eastern powerhouses. Special thanks to N1UZI for helping to relay some of the weaker stations!Listen: Liberty Net 12/28
Here’s a small portion of the ideas discussed and debated on the net this session:
• Considering how “dumbed down” the American population is, and how utterly corrupt the politicians are, the results of a Constitutional Convention would very likely be even more of a total disaster than what we have now. (24 minutes)
• Recently Saudi Arabia deported a number of illegal Ethiopian immigrants, and even required Ethiopia to foot the bill for their flight home. Why are the Saudis not attacked as “racist” for doing this? Who is promoting mass Third World immigration into White countries — and only White countries — and “morally” shaming Whites who object? (31 minutes)
• A recent White Paper study, Racial Violence in America, clearly demonstrates that the level of violent crime in a community is closely correlated with the percentage of Blacks and Mestizos in that city’s population. (37 minutes)
• Integration with Africans is not the answer — emigration by Africans is — as Jefferson, Monroe, Francis Scott Key, Abraham Lincoln, and many others knew. (53 minutes)
• Why are college graduates in financial distress not allowed to discharge their student loans in bankruptcy, as one can with any other debt? Why should anyone think these graduates “owe” anything anyway, when the money was created out of nothing by the banks? (1 hour 18 minutes)
• Why is the Israeli lobby trying to cover up the connection between Israel, the CIA, and British intelligence in fomenting and controlling the supposedly spontaneous revolutions of the “Arab Spring”? (1 hour 33 minutes)
• Why does the FCC allow the importation and use of plasma televisions that radiate huge amounts of flagrantly illegal interference on the amateur bands? (1 hour 45 minutes)
Thanks to Marty, N2IRJ, you’re able to listen to the Liberty Net right now on your computer here at https://3950.net/ — or download the file and listen on your portable mp3 player. Check in via your ham rig, and also check out the 3950.net live feed and discussion room during net times as well as the Ustream Liberty Net feed from N2SAG. These Internet adjuncts let you make an end run around jammers and a fickle ionosphere.
Join in or listen to the most exciting net on the amateur bands!
Our thanks go to W1WCR for his hard work and courage in keeping this very important part of the amateur radio service alive for almost 40 years.Listen: Liberty Net 12/28