by Kevin Strom, WB4AIO
YOU ARE INVITED to participate in amateur radio’s Liberty Net, and you can now do so not only on our traditional Saturday night session, but on Wednesday evenings as well.
Listen: Liberty Net 1/8″]
Here’s a selection of some of the concepts debated on this week’s Wednesday net get-together:
• One hopeful sign: Only a bare majority of Americans identify with either one of the Establishment political parties anymore. (13 minutes)
• Is it true that the herbicide “Roundup” has the same active ingredient as Agent Orange? And is it a good idea to let this sort of stuff seep into your groundwater? (22 minutes)
• The courts are socialized in America, as they are in every country. But legal representation is not socialized, and only the very wealthy can afford excellent representation in the Byzantine labyrinths of American law and (in)justice. If the one is socialized, both should be: The penniless man should be able to command exactly the same legal resources as the Wall Street billionaire. Then it would be far more difficult to railroad political dissidents on phony charges. (27 minutes)
• The US fertility rate is now the lowest it has ever been. If you count only White women, it would be far, far lower — suicidally low. Looks like the ethnic group that promoted “feminism” and mass immigration has succeeded in its evil goals. (46 minutes)
• Why do most people not want to hear about how evil the oligarchs and the oligarchs’ governments are? Possibly it’s because they fear the responsibility of doing something about the situation. (52 minutes)
• Why can the so-called “Federal Reserve” bank never be audited? Could it be because the banks own the government, and not the other way round? (57 minutes)
• The ten most violent cities in America are all among the most African genetically. (1 hour 1 minute)
• The regime in Washington has declared that disciplinary standards should be relaxed for Black and Mestizo students, because a “school to prison pipeline” has been created. (1 hour 6 minutes)
Thanks to Marty, N2IRJ, you’re able to listen to the Liberty Net right now on your computer here at https://3950.net/ — or download the file and listen anytime on your mp3 player. Check in over the air, and also check out the live feed and discussion room during net times, and the additional live feed and chat room from N2SAG, that let you make an end run around jammers and a fickle ionosphere.
Join in or listen to the most exciting net on the amateur bands every Saturday night starting at 10PM Eastern Time.
Our thanks go to W1WCR for his hard work and courage in keeping this very important part of the amateur radio service alive for 40 years!
Listen: Liberty Net 1/8″]