by Kevin Strom, WB4AIO
N2IRJ, Marty, continued to operate as Net Control Station for the Liberty Net this week. Marty also has a phone patch available for participation of those without on-air facilities. Use the contact form on this site if you’d like to be put on the air via the patch.Listen: Liberty Net 3/1
Here’s a very small sample of the concepts discussed on the net this week:
• It turned out to be illegal for the NSA to collect and save the webcam images of millions of Yahoo users. No problem, though: The NSA just hired GCHQ, the British spook agency, to do it for them. Hat tip to Edward Snowden for this news! (9 minutes)
• A new study shows that mixed race children are far more prone to mental health issues than are children whose parents are of the same race. (11 minutes)
• Why is an armed Israeli militia group participating in the Ukrainian revolution? And why are they — along with pro-EU factions, George Soros, and US intelligence assets — on the same side as alleged “nazis”? (20 minutes)
• The Washington regime is reported to be financing the violence in western Ukraine to the tune of 20 million dollars a day. Was our tax money used to pay the black-shirted snipers who were filmed shooting and killing both police officers and anti-police demonstrators? (1 hour 9 minutes)
• Why would any rational Ukrainian want to ally with the EU anyway? Who wants open borders, debt slavery, and promotion of homosexuality? (1 hour 14 minutes)
• One thing that happened almost immediately after the new government was sworn in in Kiev: The bankers at the IMF issued them 35 billion dollars in “credit” — that is, more crushing debt for the poor working suckers. One thing sure to happen in short order: the establishment of a Rothschild-controlled central bank there. (1 hour 18 minutes)
• An “anti-racist” writer calling himself Juan Cole claims that White people have no common interests and in fact have no real existence at all since, he claims, “White is an invented category.” Sounds like a warrant for genocide to me. (1 hour 32 minutes)
• A California court has ruled that it’s perfectly okay for schools to forbid students to wear American flags on the Mexican holiday “Cinco de Mayo.” (1 hour 43 minutes)
Remember that you can receive the Liberty Net on an open frequency around — usually well above — 3950 kHz every Saturday night at 10PM Eastern Time. You can also listen live on the Internet or listen at your leisure via the mp3 files posted right here at https://3950.net every week. And don’t forget the Midweek Liberty Net on Wednesdays and the Survival Net on Sundays — all at 10PM Eastern.
The complete net recording is posted at the very top of the right column (under “Liberty Net Audio”) here on https://3950.net — usually on the Sunday immediately following the net, so look for it there if you’d like to listen or download after the net has signed off. The new articles and summaries (like this one, found in the center column) show up around a week later.
Once again, thanks to W1WCR and all participants for making this extraordinary net possible — and please check in!Listen: Liberty Net 3/1