by Kevin Strom, WB4AIO
LIBERTY NET participants wish you and your loved ones the very best of Yuletides this year, and hope that you remember, and remind all your family and friends about, the vital importance of freedom of speech and freedom of association in the coming year.Listen: Liberty Net 12/17
Here’s a small selection from the topics discussed during this week’s free-ranging Liberty Net discussion:
• Politicians lie all the time, but it’s useful to point out one of their most sneaky lies — one in which the billionaires’ media are complicit: They constantly claim to be “reducing the deficit,” which really means little or nothing because they never reduce the debt. In order to reduce the debt, the deficit would not only have to be totally eliminated, but reversed. But, since the bankers want us to work for them forever, and since most of the voters are so ignorant that they don’t know the difference between the debt and the deficit, the debt will never be reduced unless there is a coup or revolution to restore legitimate government. (21 minutes)
• From the 1970s to today, there have been at least a dozen repeated claims by the Zionist lobby and their sycophants in Congress about the “danger” of “imminent” construction of a nuclear bomb by Iran, all in an effort to start a war to decimate this rival of Israel’s. Why, by the way, are none of the billionaires’ media outlets calling for bombing Tel Aviv, since everyone acknowledges that that Israel has nuclear weapons? (27 minutes)
• It’s no wonder that parents are pulling their students out of the public schools in record numbers, considering the sickness exemplified by the “feminist,” anti-White, pro-perversion values taught there. This was demonstrated forcefully recently when one school staged an event in which a male student was tricked into erotically kissing and fondling his own mother when both were wearing blindfolds. (31 minutes)
• Was the “lost” drone purposely landed on Iranian territory in order to feed them false information? Was the drone really valueless 30-year-old technology? (45 minutes)
• Rumor has it that Ireland has prepared plates for the printing of Irish pounds again, in case they decide to drop out of the Euro zone. (1 hour 1 minute)
• Beware of “escheat laws” in the state where you live: Under these so-called laws, the bankers and the government can simply seize your bank account if it is “inactive” for more than a certain number of months. (1 hour 8 minutes)
• Now that we are “withdrawing” from Iraq (a lie really; huge US military bases and mercenary operations continue there), the Israeli-linked oligarchs have ordered US troops to the Lebanon-Syria border area in preparation for starting another war for Israel. (1 hour 30 minutes)
• Would anyone in his right mind buy a retirement plan from an insurance company that invested your funds in zero-interest non-marketable securities, and arrogated to itself the right to plunder your funds whenever it wanted to? Why, then, do people have faith in an identical plan called “Social Security”? (1 hour 53 minutes)
• Why do the candidates in the recent debates discuss Israel at least as much as they discuss the United States? Could it be that Israeli interests have bought off — or sexually compromised — almost all American politicians? (2 hours 12 minutes)
Thanks to Marty, N2IRJ, you’re able to listen to the Liberty Net on your computer — or download the file and listen on your portable mp3 player. And check out our live feed and chat during Net times too.
Please check in with your call sign, and add your voice to the most exciting net on the amateur bands — every Saturday night, starting at 10PM Eastern Time.
Our deepest thanks go to W1WCR for his hard work and courage in running the Liberty Net, which is now approaching its 38th year.Listen: Liberty Net 12/17