by Kevin Strom, WB4AIO
THE LIBERTY NET is an oasis of free speech for radio amateurs who care about the kind of world that our children will inherit. We don’t always come to the table — or go away from it — agreeing with each other. But we always come away with increased understanding — and a growing sense of community. And, as civilization declines and tyranny spreads, we’ll need plenty of both.
Marty, N2IRJ’s phone patch brings voices to the air who are temporarily without antennas or transmitters. If you’d like him to patch you in, just drop him a line via the “contact” tab at the top of this page.Listen: Liberty Net 12/10
Here are some excerpts from this week’s discussion:
• A Black Georgia Congressman has recently claimed that merely stating in public that Obama has lied “will bring about a resurgence of the Ku Klux Klan.” (27 minutes)
• Would switching our nuclear power stations over to thorium reactors make them just as safe as conventional power plants? (1 hour 13 minutes)
• The regime in Washington claims to have the right to fly spy drones and killer drones over any country in the world. But how would we feel if Iran, or any other foreign nation, did that to us? (1 hour 16 minutes)
• Fox News was just caught using video of riots in Greece and falsely claiming that they were taking place in Russia. The oligarchs have lost control there, and the media’s intensifying “hate Russia” and “hate Putin” propaganda may be a precursor to another bankers’ war. (1 hour 18 minutes)
• Why are agents of Israel and the Washington regime sending terrorists into Syria? And why are such agents of violence and murder often blithely referred to as “the opposition” by the likes of Fox News? (1 hour 47 minutes)
• A collapse of the current corrupt financial system will mean hard times, but it would not be the end of the world as long as the genetic quality of the people is maintained. And such a collapse would give us a chance to create something better. (3 hours 26 minutes)
• Americans who still have assets to protect would do well to study the examples of the French farmers during World War 2, and, more recently, the Argentinians and Russians who managed to survive a financial collapse. (3 hours 50 minutes)
• It seems bizarre and grotesque, but the murderers who operate the Washington regime’s killer drones are actually recruiting teenagers who are good at shoot-em-up video games to become real killers. (4 hours 2 minutes)
Thanks to Marty, N2IRJ, you’re able to listen to the Liberty Net on your computer — or download the file and listen on your portable mp3 player. And he operates a live feed and chat during Net times that lets you make an end run around jammers and a fickle ionosphere.
Please check in with your call sign, and add your voice to the most exciting net on the amateur bands — every Saturday night, starting at 10PM Eastern Time. The frequency varies to avoid interference, but lately has been near 3981 kHz LSB.
Our deepest thanks go to W1WCR for his hard work and courage in running the Liberty Net, which is now in its 37th year.Listen: Liberty Net 12/10