by Kevin Strom, WB4AIO
THE LIBERTY NET is now approaching its 40th anniversary and over almost all of that time it has been led by Vic, W1WCR — who, impressively, is still the Net’s present net control operator! The Liberty Net is a social network, a free speech forum, and a true amateur radio institution.
Listen: Liberty Net 11/2″]
Here’s a small sample of the concepts and issues debated on the net this session:
• Google Glass allows you to wear a special pair of glasses and see Internet content, take pictures, get directions, and other functions while navigating what is still called “the real world.” Some jurisdictions have banned these glasses, ostensibly for safety and privacy reasons. (25 minutes)
• Intel has come out with a new V-PRO processor chip with its own separate invisible operating system and separate invisible 3G network access. This could allow “maintenance access” to help an engineer fix your system — but who else, from the government or otherwise, might also tap in? So far, only Intel has this feature. (31 minutes)
• Instead of spying on the American people and letting the criminals in Washington keep an infinitude of secrets, we should have the opposite: We keep all our privacy, no exceptions, and we get full disclosure of everything the bankers and their politician employees are doing. (Putting them all in jail would make this task much easier.) (45 minutes)
• Minnesota, of all places, is now blessed with a huge Somali presence — including a contingent who are extremely hateful toward the people among whom they now live. (57 minutes)
• For almost 20 years, Israel has been using bar code readers on Palestinians who work in the Jewish state. Now implanted RFID chips are being suggested. Remember the promises that “we would never use such things on human beings”? (1 hour 7 minutes)
• Where do religion, current events, and politics intersect? Is there a place in a house of worship to discuss social issues, or should anyone who tries without permission be expelled? The regime’s so-called “501c3” regulation is enough to keep many churches very, very quiet on such matters. One place with no such restriction is the religiously-oriented Fellowship Net on amateur radio, every Tuesday at 9PM, usually somewhere near 3995 kHz. (1 hour 12 minutes)
• The regime’s “US Army” is now teaching its “equal opportunity officers” that White people are especially criminal, and that Whites who are concerned about the interests of their own people are illegitimate and suspect. Further, speaking out for White interests is “disrupting the Army’s mission,” whereas speaking out for Mestizo or Black or homosexual interests is not. (1 hour 28 minutes)
• Two young members of Greece’s rising Golden Dawn party were shot dead outside of a local party office near Athens this week. At the same time, the parliamentary immunity of Golden Dawn MPs has been illegally lifted and numerous police officers have been purged simply because of their sympathies for the nationalist party. (1 hour 35 minutes)
Remember that you can find — and check in to — the Liberty Net on a clear frequency around 3950-4000 kHz LSB every Saturday night at 10PM Eastern Time. Or you can listen live on the Internet at the “Liberty Net live” links in the left column of this site — and listen at your leisure anytime via the mp3 files posted here at https://3950.net every week. And don’t forget the Wednesday night Midweek Liberty Net, and Sunday’s Survival Net, both at 9PM Eastern.
Thanks to W1WCR for running the Liberty Net, and thanks to all of you for checking in and making the net what it is today!
Listen: Liberty Net 11/2″]