THERE’S NO DOUBT about it: The Liberty Net is one of the few places anywhere on the airwaves where you can get refreshing, open, and incisive discussion of issues and events — sans the usual taboos and political correctness imposed by the ethnically distinct billionaires who own and control the major media.
Listen: Liberty Net 4/4″]
Here’s my small selection from, and commentary about, some of the discussions taking place on the net this week:
• A new telephone scam is making the rounds — the victims, many of them older, are called and told the call is from the IRS and that they can pay off their “tax debt” right now by using a debit or credit card over the phone. As bad as it is, the scale of these scammers is nothing compared to that of QVC and the Home Shopping Network, who tailor their pitches to the lonely and elderly by presenting their salespeople as substitute “friends.” (15 minutes)
• It’s good to see growing anti-Islamic-invasion movements developing all over the White world. But it’s disappointing when some of these organizations fail to note the central Jewish role in opening the gates to Muslims. (20 minutes)
• In Black-run Atlanta, 11 public school administrators and teachers have — finally, after nearly a decade — been convicted of falsifying test scores on a massive scale. (22 minutes)
• One of the worst Israel-firsters in the US Senate, Robert Menendez, has been caught accepting money and gifts from a Zionist-linked Medicare fraudster. (40 minutes)
• A Nashville prosecutor has been fired after it was revealed that he would sometimes require mentally ill criminal drug-using and child-abusing women to undergo tubal ligations as a part of plea deals. Sounds like he was doing a real service to future generations to me! (43 minutes)
• It is a tragedy of unparalleled proportions that the second war for independence that was fought on American soil ended in defeat and subjugation — a tragedy made more than doubly worse by the radical Republicans’ rejection of Lincoln’s plan to end slavery, which would have given the freed Blacks their own homeland in Africa. (1 hour 6 minutes)
• Some Americans have come out ahead financially by installing tax-subsidized solar power systems. What are the ethical implications of taking such subsidies? (1 hour 32 minutes)
• One thing to think about when designing a solar power system: The systems which are the most economically viable are not the ones which give you energy independence. (1 hour 49 minutes)
The Liberty Net — amateur radio’s longest-running current events discussion net — is on the air every Saturday night at 10PM Eastern Time on or around 3950 kHz SSB (almost always higher in frequency to avoid interference these days — 3995 kHz is most common recently). You might have to tune around, but we’re not hard to find. Listen for the Survival Net on Sundays, and the Midweek Liberty Net on Wednesdays — all are at 10PM Eastern Time.
Remember, thanks to our multiple audio feeds, you’re likely to be nearly interference-proof! So please check in. And, as always, you can download the net recording right here at https://3950.net and listen at your leisure.
Listen: Liberty Net 4/4″]