THERE WAS a coordinated effort to jam the Liberty Net with noise and obscenities this week, and, although some of the intentional jammers had strong signals, the use of alternate frequencies and multiple Stickam.com audio feeds made sure that the Liberty Net communications came through. It’s truly shocking how little control — or even interest in control — the FCC has over these flagrantly illegal and illegitimate operators.Listen to or download the Liberty Net recorded May 22
Here’s a small sampling of the topics covered on this week’s Net — topics that someone doesn’t want you to hear about, apparently:
• According to a report in the EU Times, the Russian government has intelligence showing that the Gulf oil spill was the result of a submarine attack, and that Obama ordered a news blackout immediately after Washington learned of the event. (20 minutes)
• Why are we asking young Americans to die to secure the borders of Iraq and Israel — when we make almost no effort whatsoever to secure our own border? (43 minutes)
• Oil rigs simply do not explode, even in hurricanes. (50 minutes)
• Russia and China retain a (relatively) low-tech infrastructure, making them far less vulnerable to destruction by electromagnetic pulse (EMP) weapons. (1 hour 35 minutes)
• It is truly astounding how the billionaire oligarchs have been able to paint their agenda as “leftist” in order to gain support from a large and mainly unthinking bloc of the population. (1 hour 57 minutes)
• In Germany, it is now estimated that over 50% of the average citizens’ tax bill will be given directly to banks. (2 hours 24 minutes)
• Will there ultimately be a worldwide war between the productive people on one side — and the parasitic underclass and parasitic financial elites on the other? (2 hours 27 minutes)
Listen to the Liberty Net every Saturday night — within 10 kHz or so of 3950 SSB, starting at 10PM Eastern Time.
Our thanks go to W1WCR for his hard work and courage in keeping an important part of the amateur radio service alive since 1974!
Thanks to Marty, N2IRJ, you’re able to listen to the Liberty Net right now on your computer — or download the file and listen on your portable mp3 player. And N2SAG operates a live feed and chat during Net times that lets you make an end run around jammers and a fickle ionosphere.Listen to or download the Liberty Net recorded May 22