THIS WEEK the Liberty Net had some of the most heartfelt and engaging remarks — and some of the cruelest and crudest flagrant illegal interference — ever heard on amateur radio.
The Federal Communications Commission is supposed to protect us from intentional interference. The place to send your reports of jamming of the Liberty Net is firstname.lastname@example.org — and their telephone number is 717-338-2577.
According to N8WGM, they also request that you send them recordings of the jamming to support your complaints. The address for recordings to be sent is FCC Enforcement Bureau, Amateur Radio Division, 1270 Fairfield Road, Gettysburg PA 17325. Especially interesting — to us at https://3950.net as well as to the FCC — would be reports from those getting a local ground wave signal from a jammer.Listen to or download the Liberty Net recorded May 29
Here are just a few of the highlights of this week’s discussions:
• The amazing story of a recent Norwegian immigrant who came to America looking for liberty — and who was deeply saddened and disappointed by what he found here. (4 minutes)
• It isn’t only Obama and his followers who have trashed the U.S. Constitution — it’s been going on for many decades: never forget that George W. Bush referred to the Constitution as a “god-damned piece of paper” that stood in his way. (9 minutes)
• The story of a North Korean submarine being involved with the Deep Water Horizon disaster just won’t go away. (27 minutes)
• Obama’s Treasury Secretary rushed to Germany when that country instituted new rules banning naked short selling — to urge that Germany rescind these regulations because they might stop Germany from being used as a base by currency raiders. It is clear that the Obama administration is literally owned by these financial parasites. (28 minutes)
• The “job creation” statistics are wildly inflated, since anyone who works one hour per month is counted as a “new job.” The Census Bureau is guilty of thousands of phony “job creations” too — by purposely firing and then rehiring the same workers, with each rehire counting as the creation of a “job.” (48 minutes)
• Muslims want to build a $100,000,000 mosque in New York City, causing a public clash with 9/11 survivors — and showing us all the folly of having a multicultural society. (2 hours 13 minutes)
• Obama told Mexico that the recently-deployed troops on the U.S. border were not put there for stopping illegal Mexican immigration — immediately after telling the American people the exact opposite. (2 hours 19 minutes)
Remember that you can receive the Liberty Net on the nearest clear frequency to 3950 kHz every Saturday night at 10PM Eastern Time, or listen live on the Internet via N2SAG or N2IRJ, or listen at your leisure via the mp3 files posted here at https://3950.net every week.
Once again, thanks to W1WCR for running this important discussion net, and thanks also to N2IRJ for making these recordings available.Listen to or download the Liberty Net recorded May 29