THIS WEEK’S Liberty Net was 99 per cent. clear of intentional interference, as the jammers folded up their tents in the face of innovative techniques for getting Net communications through.Listen to or download the Liberty Net recorded June 5
The Liberty Net, on the air since 1974 and led by Net Control Station W1WCR, is one of amateur radio’s most venerable and historic nets — and it is surely the most intellectual and exciting.
Here are just a few of the highlights of this week’s discussions:
• The Bilderberger group — an organization for the management class of the oligarchy — met from June 4th through 7th in Spain, with the main agenda being how the current economic crisis can be used to impose “true world economic governance.” (6 minutes)
• America is dying — self destructing, actually — and bringing the rest of the world down with it. (8 minutes)
• The current economic oligarchs had their first major coup in 1907 when J.P. Morgan published a rumor that an unnamed large bank was about to fail. Depositors, worried that it might be their bank, began to withdraw their funds in huge amounts, leading to a “panic” that 1) almost collapsed the fractional reserve banking system, and 2) created a manufactured demand for a central bank — that eventually resulted in the creation of the Federal Reserve System, which is what the bankers were after all along. (9 minutes)
• The Israeli spin — so eagerly repeated by Fox News — about their murder of innocent peace activists on the Gaza humanitarian flotilla signals the beginning of a new age of propaganda. (12 minutes)
• Why are no reporters allowed at the virtually secret meeting of 200 Obama administration officials in China currently taking place? And why are the media not up in arms, demanding the details and telling us about the meeting? (14 minutes)
• The scary thing about Obama is not Obama himself, but the fact that the electorate consists of so many people who are so easily fooled. (30 minutes)
• Consolidating electoral districts and allowing each to elect several representatives would break the monopoly of the two-party system and give minority political opinions some representation: Instead of always having to choose between two bland smiling liars from the oligarch’s controlled parties, your district might, for example, send a Republican, a Democrat, a Libertarian, a Progressive, and two independent populists to Washington. (32 minutes)
• In Garden City, Kansas (!) a “coalition of Muslim leaders” has told the city council that they want a segregated, fenced section of the public cemetery set aside for Muslims only. (41 minutes)
• Sometimes a foreigner’s perspective allows us to see our country in a clearer light. A Czech newspaper recently opined that America “can survive a Barack Obama, who is, after all, merely a fool. It is less likely to survive a multitude of fools such as those who made him their president.” (48 minutes)
And those aren’t the only subjects — there’s in-depth discussion of the economy, the illegal wars now taking place and planned for the future in the Middle East, the corruption and infiltration of the conservative movement, the latest “health care reform” debacle and much, much more.
Thanks to N2SAG’s live feed and N2IRJ and his low-noise receiving and recording setup, those of us who can’t listen on Saturday nights at 10PM Eastern can listen anytime — or even download the file for listening on your personal mp3 player. Just click on the arrow to activate the streaming player, and then click anywhere on the progress bar to jump to any part of the recording. You can also right-click on the “download” link (which appears when you start the player) to save the latest Liberty Net to your hard drive.Listen to or download the Liberty Net recorded June 5