THE IONOSPHERE was reflecting signals so beautifully during the Liberty Net this week that many of the stations on 75 meters sounded like locals on 2 meters, which made for an effortless exchange of the hard-to-find information and insights that make the net famous.
[wpaudio url=”https://3950.net/recordings/LIBERTY%20NET%20%20%202010%20September%2025th,%20Saturday%20%20%205h%2037m%2000s%20%20%20Source%20%20N2IRJ.mp3″ text=”Listen: 9/25 Liberty Net”]
Here’s a tiny selection of the topics discussed this week on amateur radio’s longest-running discussion net, on the air since 1974:
• Why is it so difficult for people of European descent to become American citizens these days — a process that can take years or decades when it is even allowed to happen — when, according to the founding fathers, they should be the only ones allowed to become citizens at all? (10 minutes)
• The paperwork requirements for small businesses are so huge that it must surely discourage millions of people from even starting a business. In addition, our freedom of association has been totally abrogated by the laws that force the hiring of favored racial and other groups. (17 minutes)
• It is a sad commentary on our society to see that a third grade schoolboy’s parents were charged with “child abuse” recently for allowing him to walk two blocks to school by himself, something which was normal and expected just a few decades ago. (33 minutes)
• The FCC amateur rules regarding RF radiation are arbitrary and ridiculous for HF frequencies which cause no health effects whatsoever unless one actually contacts a conductor. But amateurs renewing their licenses are required to “certify” radiation limits at their stations, limits that not one in ten thousand have the instrumentation to measure. This could provide a way for the government to get rid of any amateur licensee they so choose. (36 minutes)
• Why are the American taxpayers being asked to fund “free” cook stoves for India, south Asia, and Africa to the tune of $10 million a year? (53 minutes)
• In Portland, Maine, a bomb recently went off outdoors within sight of the city’s “Muslim Center.” When the Islamic elders told the police that a 13-year-old Muslim boy had simply been “experimenting” with explosives, it was decided not to arrest him — at least for the moment — even though another, undetonated, bomb was also found. (56 minutes)
• Did the recent malware that targets Siemens nuclear reactor control systems come from Israel, as intelligence analysts claim? Is it possible that this will be used to cause a 9/11-like event to precipitate war with Iran? Could it be used to hold other nations hostage, too? (1 hour 19 minutes)
• Our would-be corporate and government rulers want to create an “Internet 2” to replace the ’Net as we know it, with all information needing to be approved by “gatekeepers,” just as in the print and broadcast media now. Will they create a false flag hacker takedown of our electric grid, or something even worse, in order to frighten the American rabbits into giving up their free speech? (1 hour 28 minutes)
Remember that you can receive the Liberty Net on the nearest clear frequency to 3950 kHz every Saturday night at 10PM Eastern Time, or listen live on the Internet via N2SAG or N2IRJ, or listen at your leisure via the mp3 files posted here at https://3950.net every week.
Thanks to W1WCR for running the Liberty Net, and thanks to N2IRJ and N2SAG for giving the net a great online presence.
[wpaudio url=”https://3950.net/recordings/LIBERTY%20NET%20%20%202010%20September%2025th,%20Saturday%20%20%205h%2037m%2000s%20%20%20Source%20%20N2IRJ.mp3″ text=”Listen to or download the 9/25 Liberty Net”]